1. Organiser: GOG sp z o.o., ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warsaw, Poland (referred to throughout this terms as the “Organiser”, “we”, “us” and “our”).
2. Competition Description. You may enter the competition by creatively answering the following challenge: “Imagine that, after building the B+B of his dreams, Hank the Bear is considering expanding his bear business. What should he focus on next and why?”. This has to be an original text entry in the comments under the contest announcement post on GOG.COM. We will pick one best and most interesting entry and reward it.
10x 1 code for Bear and Breakfast available on GOG.COM.. The prize is funded by Armor Games Studios and delivered by GOG sp z o.o.
4. Competition Duration and Deadline. The Competition begins on August 5th 2022, 1 PM UTC and will end on August 10th 2022, 5 PM UTC, inclusive (“Closing Date”). All competition entries must be received by the Organiser by the end of the Closing Date to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete, lost or late entries.
5. Eligibility. You must be aged 18 or over at the time of entry in order to enter this competition. No purchase necessary. You must enter the competition yourself. You must comply with the laws that apply to you in the location that you access the competition from. If any laws applicable to you restrict or prohibit you from entering the competition, you must comply with those legal restrictions or, if applicable, refrain from entering the competition.
6. Additional requirements: You promise that all of the information which you provide to us in connection with this competition shall be and shall remain complete and accurate. You promise that your entry will not contain anything (i) that is or could reasonably be viewed as harmful, harassing, defamatory, libelous, obscene or invasive of another’s privacy; or (ii) which you do not have a right to make available lawfully (including any material which infringes the rights of any other).
7. Prize conditions. Prizes are not negotiable, exchangeable, transferable, and have no cash alternative. The winner(s) will be contacted via Twitter/Facebook/GOG.COM forum instant messaging and announced on the GOG.COM Forum within one week of the Closing Date. We have the right to substitute any prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
8. Excluded participants and entries. Employees of the Organisers, its holding or subsidiary companies, its agents or suppliers or anyone else professionally connected with the competition, or members of their families or households. The Organiser will not admit entries which: are automatically created by a computer or bot or script or other automated technology, created in bulk, fraudulent, have been altered or forged or tampered with, made on behalf of another person, or made by hacking, cheating or deception, which are racist, xenophobic, sexist, defamatory or otherwise offensive, illegal or which generally in Organiser’s reasonable opinion are inappropriate to admit or contrary to these terms and conditions.
9. Selection of winners. The winner(s) will be selected by a panel of judges based on creativity, originality and the highest quality. The decision of the panel is final.
10. Ownership of competition entries and intellectual property rights: The Organiser does not claim any rights of ownership in your competition entry. By submitting your entry, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free and irrevocable right to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format, and sub-license the competition entry and any accompanying materials for our marketing or other commercial purposes.
12. Tax: If necessary under applicable laws, the Prizes may be supplemented with cash prize equal to the tax due on the prize. In such a case, the cash prize will be deducted and paid as tax due under the applicable laws. In some cases, the winner may be obliged to pay taxes on the prize under local regulations of the country the winner is a resident of. We are not be obliged to provide guidance in this respect.
13. Social media: You acknowledge that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Twitch or YouTube. You agree to release Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Twitch, and YouTube from any responsibility to you in relation to the competition.
14. General: (a) We may wish to transfer all or a part of our rights under these terms to someone else without obtaining your consent. You agree that we may do so provided that the transfer does not significantly disadvantage you. (b) If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Organiser may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition; (c) The Organiser reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so; and (d) These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Poland and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Poland.
15. Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org