It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Recommended viewing:
Joe Rogan Experience #911 w/Alex Jones
Ugly Truth about Hollywood
20 Questions for Muslims
You need to stop listening and start speaking. Don't be like some highschool edgelord who buys into the first controversial opinion he sees and takes it as gospel and then talks to others about the need to question stuff others tell us.
Reminds me of a buzzfeed questions to men video in which a woman asks how does it feel to be same gender as Donald Trump, didn't think he would go the similar route.
low rated
Hunter65536: Reminds me of a buzzfeed questions to men video in which a woman asks how does it feel to be same gender as Donald Trump, didn't think he would go the similar route.
I'd think of it more akin to a bucket of cold water and wakeup slap. Pointing out the hypocrisy.
rtcvb32: akin
I love it when you use big words like akin, RT.
low rated
This is curious. Some months ago Alex Jones was commenting and talking about how light bulbs are made to flicker and even go out as a kill switch if gunfire happens nearby, for if/when an invasion happens.

Now there's this:
Are those lamps on your local streets detecting when guns are fired? American cities are being upgraded to pinpoint shooters and help police fight gun violence.

Like something out of the futuristic policing TV show “APB,” new tech can locate the exact position where a gun is fired and report it immediately to law enforcement.

<snip>

The tech is not designed to listen in on phone calls as you walk down the street — instead it detects very loud sounds with signatures like explosions or gunshots when they erupt in the air.
While not exactly what I expected, it's possible the lights flickering could easily be detected on the power grid and feedback, or possibly scanned with an ID code and sends a wireless signal when they detect gunfire, which then would instantly be picked up.

Either way, it's something I wasn't entirely sure of until now.
This is a .44 Banhammer, the most powerful moderation tool in the world and would blow your account straight to hell. You've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?
Attachments:
low rated
fronzelneekburm: This is a .44 Banhammer, the most powerful moderation tool in the world and would blow your account straight to hell. You've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?
Nothing can beat JerkMuter™! :D
low rated
Wikileaks: Vault 7

This recent release of leaks contains a lot of interesting subject matter, not only in a number of hackers (500) to form their own little NSA, but also a hording of zero-day exploits/vulnerabilities for attacking hardware and machines, as well as malware and spyware to force on machines.

One such entry comments about Smart TV's putting on a 'false off' mode which looks like it's off, but in reality it's using a built-in microphone to bug and listen to conversations.

Also noted are a large number of iPhone and Android machines can easily be bugged by making use of vulnerabilities in the OS, which covers about 90% of phones.

A number of the malware and viruses they created and weaponized are also written in a way not to trigger anti-virus software, thus letting them slip past virus detection.
Post edited March 07, 2017 by rtcvb32
rtcvb32: One such entry comments about Smart TV's putting on a 'false off' mode which looks like it's off, but in reality it's using a built-in microphone to bug and listen to conversations.
That vulnerability has been known about for a while now.

Doesn't AJ keep you informed, are you not informed?
Post edited March 09, 2017 by Kleetus
low rated
10 Mar 2017 - Saturday special - Recent News, NSA, Vault7, Vaccines, Eugenics, GMO'd Potatoes.
low rated
Exactly what is going on here? I mean, I see InfoWars and Vault7 mentioned. Is it about conspiracies that turned out to be true or something?
LeonardoCornejo: Exactly what is going on here? I mean, I see InfoWars and Vault7 mentioned. Is it about conspiracies that turned out to be true or something?
Please. Please, no. It was sleeping so peacefully. Just...just let it die in its sleep.
https://68.media.tumblr.com/4ed5b83fdaff42c1bcbd4bd93b95accd/tumblr_inline_oklx9mq3Ba1qkxuym_540.png
Post edited March 15, 2017 by zeogold
low rated
LeonardoCornejo: Exactly what is going on here? I mean, I see InfoWars and Vault7 mentioned. Is it about conspiracies that turned out to be true or something?
“When I think about all the children Hillary Clinton has personally murdered and chopped up and raped, I have zero fear standing up against her. Yeah, you heard me right. Hillary Clinton has personally murdered children. I just can’t hold back the truth anymore.” — Alex Jones, 2016.11.04 (now offline)

I agree with zeogold.
low rated
Wikileaks dump. In short Vault7 is a bunch of CIA & NSA tools used for hacking using malware and zero-day exploits. With the 'internet of things' including smart TV's, dishwashers, toasters, etc, those can be hacked with their weak security to turn on features like the Samsung TV's microphone and appear to be off while it transmits data.

Apparently the CIA lost control of their tools and one person forwarded it to Wikileaks, who are now leaking it out as appropriate.

In case you don't want infowars, how about <i>The Know</i>? they cover it briefly...

A lot of other personalities also covered Vault7. Sargon of Akkad was pretty detailed on how the leaks are legit rather than the contents of the leaks.
Vainamoinen: “When I think about all the children Hillary Clinton has personally murdered and chopped up and raped, I have zero fear standing up against her. Yeah, you heard me right. Hillary Clinton has personally murdered children. I just can’t hold back the truth anymore.” — Alex Jones, 2016.11.04 (now offline)

I agree with zeogold.
Taken out of context... Immediately following that he goes on to explain her pushing the wars which caused the death of the children makes her directly responsible. They had a segment where they played the original video clip.

edit: Here we go...
Post edited March 15, 2017 by rtcvb32