It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s time to look at things from a different perspective. The latest Weekend Sale on GOG.COM features engaging isometric games. Get titles like Geneforge 1 - Mutagen (-30%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-60%), Lumo (-90%), and more with discounts up to 90% off.

We also invite you to check the Bethesda Publisher Weekend sale with deals for amazing action games like Prey (-60%), Dishonored: Complete Collection (-70%), The Evil Within 2 (-70%), Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (-80%), and more.

Both sales run until 26th July 2021, 1 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
NuffCatnip: Microsoft bought Obsidian and Bethesda Softworks, something like New Vegas 2 could happen.
Although it's too bad that it had to be fucking Microsoft that bought Obsidian. :/
Actually, when it comes for bigger publishers, Microsoft is one of the best options. Microsoft gives its studios a lot of freedom. Something we can’t tell about EA for example. After the Deadfire flop Obsidian was in financial trouble. If it wasn’t for Microsoft, the studio could go bankrupt.
NuffCatnip: Microsoft bought Obsidian and Bethesda Softworks, something like New Vegas 2 could happen.
Although it's too bad that it had to be fucking Microsoft that bought Obsidian. :/
Sarafan: Actually, when it comes for bigger publishers, Microsoft is one of the best options. Microsoft gives its studios a lot of freedom. Something we can’t tell about EA for example. After the Deadfire flop Obsidian was in financial trouble. If it wasn’t for Microsoft, the studio could go bankrupt.
I don't think so.
I can see Microsoft demanding that no more Bethesda and/ or Obsidian games get released for anything besides the XBox or Windows, they've done so with other acquisitions. I prefer publishers that don't pull shit like that. In my book Microsoft is is just as bad as EA or Ubisoft.

If not for Microsoft, somebody else would've bought Obsidian. They're a highly competent team.
high rated
As much as I enjoy the Bethesda sales, it's kind of hard to buy games I already own. Wallet wouldn't cooperate. Bringing those missing titles here might loosen the wallet. ::hint hint::
high rated
Decent prices on this sale, but come on! Bring Skyrim, Rage, and Doom 2016 already!

And how is Doom 64 still not here?

When even a cheapskate like me would buy these games day 1 (on GOG), I'm certain countless other people would be buying and double dipping on them. $$$$
I don't think we will see any new game anymore here from Bethesda since Microsoft bought them (or their parent Zenimax). The same case is with EA and Ubisoft.

But I am open for surprises.
I'll pass once again. I was up to buy Quake: the Offering, but only 50% discount, seriously? Meanwhile, the rest of the franchise available at a price lower by 70%. This is screwed up. Maybe during this year's QuakeCon the price will be more attractive.
NuffCatnip: I don't think so.
I can see Microsoft demanding that no more Bethesda and/ or Obsidian games get released for anything besides the XBox or Windows, they've done so with other acquisitions. I prefer publishers that don't pull shit like that. In my book Microsoft is is just as bad as EA or Ubisoft.
I wasn't talking about publishing games on other platforms than Xbox. I was referring to the freedom of expression under Microsoft wings. There are really worse options. When it comes to publishing games outside of Microsoft Store you're also not accurate enough. There are some games that will be released on Steam despite the fact that their publisher is Microsoft (Forza Horizon 5, Age of Empires IV, Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition). I can agree however that after the acquisition of Obsidian there are smaller chances that their games will be released on GOG in the future. That's the biggest downside.

lachsabazios: I'll pass once again. I was up to buy Quake: the Offering, but only 50% discount, seriously? Meanwhile, the rest of the franchise available at a price lower by 70%. This is screwed up. Maybe during this year's QuakeCon the price will be more attractive.
This is probably due to the fact that the game celebrates 25th anniversary this year. It was loud about it in the last month. :)
Post edited July 23, 2021 by Sarafan
lachsabazios: I'll pass once again. I was up to buy Quake: the Offering, but only 50% discount, seriously? Meanwhile, the rest of the franchise available at a price lower by 70%. This is screwed up. Maybe during this year's QuakeCon the price will be more attractive.
Sarafan: This is probably due to the fact that the game celebrates 25th anniversary this year. It was loud about it in the last month. :)
Yes I heard of that. So they are literally milking the cash cow in the moment;)
Don't be just tricked by discount percentages, they have also raised the base prices.

Aug 22, 2017
Quake: The Offering
€ 8.89 € 2.29

Quake II: Quad Damage
€ 8.89 € 2.29
GOG.com: It’s time to look at things from a different perspective. The latest Weekend Sale on GOG.COM features engaging isometric games. Get titles like Geneforge 1 - Mutagen (-30%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-60%), Lumo (-90%), and more with discounts up to 90% off.

We also invite you to check the Bethesda Publisher Weekend sale with deals for amazing action games like Prey (-60%), Dishonored: Complete Collection (-70%), The Evil Within 2 (-70%), Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (-80%), and more.

Both sales run until 26th July 2021, 1 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
good work! Still waiting for Silent Hill franchise
low rated
G...O...G... CONNEEEEEECT!
Dogmaus: Don't be just tricked by discount percentages, they have also raised the base prices.

Aug 22, 2017
Quake: The Offering
€ 8.89 € 2.29

Quake II: Quad Damage
€ 8.89 € 2.29
Thanks for highlighting this.
Feel free to release Skyrim: Legendary Edition, please and thank you.
Zoidberg: G...O...G... CONNEEEEEECT!
Ditto here. Have plenty of these games on Steam.
Today I just bought again Fallout 3 from GOG as I am also aiming to get these DRM free.
The classic Fallout Games are DRM free on Steam as well I know, recently copied the game's directory and built an installer to have it archived on an HDD for practical use if I need in the future.

Its a pity to have to rebuy these games again, but hey Its also a way to support the developers and CD Project so I am in. I work as a Support Engineer for a Big IT company so I appreciate the work done here by CD project. No matter what I will always support them for this initiative. DRM Free + the possibility to archive my games and keep them forever.

Hope that the Fallout Games are not de-listed anytime soon. I am so glad I bought the Syndicate games in the past too.

Kudos to CD project and this awesome community I am proud to have become a part of.
Post edited July 24, 2021 by RavenCrowwise
SKYRIM!!2