It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s time to look at things from a different perspective. The latest Weekend Sale on GOG.COM features engaging isometric games. Get titles like Geneforge 1 - Mutagen (-30%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-60%), Lumo (-90%), and more with discounts up to 90% off.

We also invite you to check the Bethesda Publisher Weekend sale with deals for amazing action games like Prey (-60%), Dishonored: Complete Collection (-70%), The Evil Within 2 (-70%), Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (-80%), and more.

Both sales run until 26th July 2021, 1 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Well Siege of Dragonspear is on my wishlist. The current price of $3.99 seems tempting but Steam sold it at 90% off few days ago. If the game priced at $1.99 it should be an instabought, don't want to pay DRM-free tax.

Currently can't spare $12 for Wolfenstein II Digital Deluxe Edition as well. Maybe later.
Post edited July 23, 2021 by zlaywal
Oh look, I got an age confirmation. Bring on the adult games. B-)
high rated
Come on Beth, I've got all the games you sell here Give us something NEW!
I see that Fallout: New Vegas goes in the trails of Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. The older it is, the more expensive it gets... :)
high rated
I'd love to buy a certain Bethesda game here. Unfortunately availability of that title took an arrow to the knee...
high rated
Hope to see Skyrim and Fallout 4 some day soon, it's time to bring those game to the DRM Free Family!!!!

And Rage, that one too!
Post edited July 23, 2021 by KetobaK
Sarafan: I see that Fallout: New Vegas goes in the trails of Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. The older it is, the more expensive it gets... :)
In case of VtMB, the discounts went from 75% regularly to 33% at best because Bloodlines 2 was announced. Sadly, even though BL 2 is pretty much buried in development hell now, the discounts for the original have not come back since :/
high rated
I really hope Bethesda will release its Terminator games here some day.
Does the Wolfenstein II Digital Deluxe edition include anything other goodies than the season pass? If not, it's considerably cheaper to just buy Wolfenstein II + the season pass separately than the Deluxe Edition, at least in the SEK currency (50+60 SEK, i.e. 110 individially, 122 SEK for the deluxe edition).
Sarafan: I see that Fallout: New Vegas goes in the trails of Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. The older it is, the more expensive it gets... :)
idbeholdME: In case of VtMB, the discounts went from 75% regularly to 33% at best because Bloodlines 2 was announced. Sadly, even though BL 2 is pretty much buried in development hell now, the discounts for the original have not come back since :/
You could say that again:D Hopefully, when they finally scuttle the development of Bloodlines 2 the discounts of the original will soar back to 50% or higher...
Terminator Future shock & Skynet would be awesome to have here, though they didn't age as gracefully as their 2d predecessors.
Rage 1 complete edition, Pirates of Carribean (aka Seadogs 2) and Hunted would be neat too.

Bathesda pls, take a bath and re-release some classics to us. You know you want to!

Edit:
zlaywal: Well Siege of Dragonspear is on my wishlist. The current price of $3.99 seems tempting but Steam sold it at 90% off few days ago. If the game priced at $1.99 it should be an instabought, don't want to pay DRM-free tax.

Currently can't spare $12 for Wolfenstein II Digital Deluxe Edition as well. Maybe later.
Oh yea, you are right. On steam some of beamdogs current catalogue went at 90% off. I couldn't believe it myself when I saw IWDee and PSTee at that price, such insane deals since both games are the least touched by beamdog's wokeness of all the infinity engine games. Couple of my buddies bought those, I already had both. Maybe the IP license is going to expire for beamdog? I dunno, just wondering. Heck, even I got Dragonspear at 90% off just from selling some steam trading card crap during the sale, tho no plans to play it. Kinda bummer that gog can't match steam deals, though I understand volume sold might affect that ability to some degree.
Post edited July 23, 2021 by Spectrum_Legacy
How I wish Fallout was in the hands of Obsidian...
patrikc: How I wish Fallout was in the hands of Obsidian...
Microsoft bought Obsidian and Bethesda Softworks, something like New Vegas 2 could happen.
Although it's too bad that it had to be fucking Microsoft that bought Obsidian. :/
NuffCatnip: Microsoft bought Obsidian and Bethesda Softworks, something like New Vegas 2 could happen.
Although it's too bad that it had to be fucking Microsoft that bought Obsidian. :/
I am aware of that and unfortunately I'm not hoping for much. I'd love another Fallout game from Obsidian, as long as Microsoft does not interfere with the development process that is.
More than a decade later and New Vegas is still a fantastic experience for many people. That should give the publishers something to think about.
at least now fallout 1 and 2 have regional prices