It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've got a grey 1 in "Chat" for about two weeks now and absolutely no idea where it comes from or how to get rid of it, can't find it in the list.
Klumpen0815: I've got a grey 1 in "Chat" for about two weeks now and absolutely no idea where it comes from or how to get rid of it, can't find it in the list.
Could've been a scammer or somebody who sent you a chat you never checked shortly before the account got deleted.
That seems to be a common source of this particular issue.
MaxFulvus: Anyone else's chat buggered? I get the infinite loading circle on my chat page...
mine has been a little whacked for at least a few days

I enter it and the only msg box I can access (no option to access it, it's just there), is the last person I PMed.

I can send other PMs to other people by finding them in the forum and "start conversation" (and so each time I enter the chat page it gives me the last person), but I can't go through my chat list and find anyone and, yeh, it's bugged.

No idea if I'm receiving anything, if someone would be so kind to send me something to check?
Post edited November 06, 2016 by drealmer7
drealmer7: I can send other PMs to other people by finding them in the forum and "start conversation" (and so each time I enter the chat page it gives me the last person), but I can't go through my chat list and find anyone and, yeh, it's bugged.
Check if your AF is up to date (if you are using it) since there was a problem with that Adalia fixed.
drealmer7: mine has been a little whacked for at least a few days

I enter it and the only msg box I can access (no option to access it, it's just there), is the last person I PMed.

I can send other PMs to other people by finding them in the forum and "start conversation" (and so each time I enter the chat page it gives me the last person), but I can't go through my chat list and find anyone and, yeh, it's bugged.

No idea if I'm receiving anything, if someone would be so kind to send me something to check?
I can receive PMs but can't check them from the chat page or even by finding them with "the start conversation". I don't use Adalia Fundamentals bth. So frustrating !
ahyes, checking AF, der

thanks moon!

fixed

*phew*

GL, Max!
Post edited November 06, 2016 by drealmer7
drealmer7: mine has been a little whacked for at least a few days

MaxFulvus: I can receive PMs but can't check them from the chat page or even by finding them with "the start conversation". I don't use Adalia Fundamentals bth. So frustrating !
If you still have the infinitely spinning circle, please check your browsers console for errors and send them here. http://webmasters.stackexchange.com/questions/8525/how-to-open-the-javascript-console-in-different-browsers

That would help a lot.
Is this post my legacy on GOG? haha Nice to know chat still doesn't work.
Johny.: If you still have the infinitely spinning circle, please check your browsers console for errors and send them here. http://webmasters.stackexchange.com/questions/8525/how-to-open-the-javascript-console-in-different-browsers

That would help a lot.
Ok but when you say "here", you mean in this thread ? I will do it this afternoon because I'm not at home but I have the same issue with my Android devices, so I think it comes from GOG directly (probably an other Theodore's fault).
Johny.: If you still have the infinitely spinning circle, please check your browsers console for errors and send them here. http://webmasters.stackexchange.com/questions/8525/how-to-open-the-javascript-console-in-different-browsers

That would help a lot.
MaxFulvus: Ok but when you say "here", you mean in this thread ? I will do it this afternoon because I'm not at home but I have the same issue with my Android devices, so I think it comes from GOG directly (probably an other Theodore's fault).
Yes, I mean send them to this thread. :) Thank you.

@darthspudius actually chat works. :P
Johny.: Yes, I mean send them to this thread. :) Thank you.

rooms:42 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier

66b9443-acde08f.js:418 Error: Missing translationsData
at Object.<anonymous> (66b9443-acde08f.js:12873)
at Object.e [as invoke] (66b9443-acde08f.js:352)
at Object.$get (66b9443-acde08f.js:350)
at 66b9443-acde08f.js:354
at d (66b9443-acde08f.js:352)
Post edited November 07, 2016 by Johny.
Johny.: Yes, I mean send them to this thread. :) Thank you.

MaxFulvus: rooms:42 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier

66b9443-acde08f.js:418 Error: Missing translationsData
at Object.<anonymous> (66b9443-acde08f.js:12873)
at d (66b9443-acde08f.js:352)
Thank you very much - your issue will be fixed hopefully tommorow in the morning (CET). :)
Johny.: Thank you very much - your issue will be fixed hopefully tommorow in the morning (CET). :)
Great ! Thank you for your effort : )
Johny.: Thank you very much - your issue will be fixed hopefully tommorow in the morning (CET). :)
MaxFulvus: Great ! Thank you for your effort : )
Your issue is fixed now. Sorry for the problems you have experienced!
Johny.: Your issue is fixed now. Sorry for the problems you have experienced!
Yes, it's fixed. Thank you again !