It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yes. It is. It was down for about 20 minutes this morning (it did that 6 days ago too.) Plus, it is having a bug where I'll send a few messages, and the first one I sent ends up at the bottom of the series õ__Ô
So, here is the new one... The chat list no longer has online people at the top, and offline at the bottom. Instead, they are all in order of the last person I chatted with, regardless of their current offline/online status.
Confirmed by ddickinson.

Additionally, I'm no longer receiving chat notifications while in chat.
Post edited June 16, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: So, here is the new one... The chat list no longer has online people at the top, and offline at the bottom. Instead, they are all in order of the last person I chatted with, regardless of their current offline/online status.
Confirmed by ddickinson.

I can answer this one, Johny just messaged me in chat to say the GoG default sort was now changed so I could make changes to my script if necessary.

I presume these are the changes.

Edit: Well, the first bit. Not sure if not receiving notifications while in chat is intentional or not (although I don't think I ever did)
Post edited June 16, 2016 by adaliabooks
AgentBirdnest: So, here is the new one... The chat list no longer has online people at the top, and offline at the bottom. Instead, they are all in order of the last person I chatted with, regardless of their current offline/online status.
Confirmed by ddickinson.

adaliabooks: I can answer this one, Johny just messaged me in chat to say the GoG default sort was now changed so I could make changes to my script if necessary.

I presume these are the changes.

Edit: Well, the first bit. Not sure if not receiving notifications while in chat is intentional or not (although I don't think I ever did)
Why doesn't GOG just give us the option instead of just changing the default. :l
(I know I can change it using AF)
Post edited June 16, 2016 by omega64
omega64: Why doesn't GOG just give us the option instead of just changing the default. :l
(I know I can change it using AF)
Well I'll update the script at some point to offer various choices (have to see how this new sort compares to mine and the old default) but it would be nice if Gog gave you the choice themselves...
Ah, okay. I just figured it was broken :-p I actually don't really care about the list order - I just wanted to mention it if it was a bug.

---
*IN ADDITION* My conversations are not auto-updating while I'm chatting with someone. I either have to a) send a message myself, or b) refresh the conversation to see what the other person's last message was. I don't like that. It kinda defeats the whole point of it being "chat".
---
Update - Notifications and auto-updating appear to be working again.

I'm still curious as to why GOG changed the organization of chat contacts...
Sorry for the necro, but didn't want to make a new thread.

Is anyone else's chat contacts list completely missing? O_o

edit: and by the way, highlighting text in chat is purple now?

edit2: The missing contacts seems to be a Fundamentals problem.
Post edited November 04, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Sorry for the necro, but didn't want to make a new thread.

Is anyone else's chat contacts list completely missing? O_o

edit: and by the way, highlighting text in chat is purple now?

edit2: The missing contacts seems to be a Barefoot Essentials problem.
Nope, not missing.

It is purple. O_o
Nevermind - it is not showing up with Fundamentals. Essentials works fine.
Post edited November 04, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
Anyone else's chat buggered? I get the infinite loading circle on my chat page...
MaxFulvus: Anyone else's chat buggered? I get the infinite loading circle on my chat page...
Was doing that yesterday for me, now i'm unceremoniously kicked from chat/here to the front page.
That's a pita...galaxy mind you...just to be clear.
Post edited November 06, 2016 by DampSquib
MaxFulvus: Anyone else's chat buggered? I get the infinite loading circle on my chat page...
Mine still bugged but in different way, it still shows i have an unread msg.... It bugged almost a year ago....
DampSquib: That's a pita...galaxy mind you...just to be clear.
For a temporary bug ? No, it doesn't worth it.
DampSquib: That's a pita...galaxy mind you...just to be clear.
MaxFulvus: For a temporary bug ? No, it doesn't worth it.
I only have probs while using galaxy, not sure about the normal login via browser.