It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DampSquib: Ahhh ok, don't remember you changing your name, i blame old age.
Was but a thought out loud.
Maighstir: How do my avatar behave? I had my name changed a couple times (once for a misspelling, and once for a GOG bug - maybe that would be thrice in total, with the bug being twice?), the last of which was late June/early July 2014.
It's fine, ok in galaxy too.
Diary of an Agent forced to create an alt account.
Day 2...
It has been 48 hours since the world ended, and I was forced to live this way. My friends vanished in an instant. It was nothing but deafening silence. A yellow feathery creature called out from the darkness, and saved me from despair. Shortly after, the rest of my old friends from days of chatting past began to return, populating my new gray and lonely chat list. I've never been so happy to hear from them. It was as if I'd been thirsty for days and finally took a sip of cool, fresh water. My head began to clear. Then I saw him... A man dressed in black, wearing an earring and a sailor's hat. I figured he had been the cause of this disaster, as always... but no, not even a man as evil as ElT could be at fault for such horrible a crime as breaking my chat. He brought words of comfort.
My other dear friends, Endre and Crow, are still lost out there, somewhere... in the great mists... Theodore got them too. I can only hope that the problem is resolved quickly. Before the madness sets in among all three of us. One never realizes just how gray the vast ocean of GOG is, until it begins to fade away in front of their eyes. It's a brutal feeling that I wouldn't wish on anyone... I pray the beautiful gray will return to my former home, so I can go back soon.
Johny.: CarrionCrow does not have that error. EndreWhiteMane have the same situation as you, I'll add that info. Found other users as well.
Has anyone reported the Account > Chat to be leading only to the overloaded GOGBear page for the last few days? I haven't been able to see it for a while. Using Galaxy isn't an option on my backup Vista laptop.
MaximumBunny: Has anyone reported the Account > Chat to be leading only to the overloaded GOGBear page for the last few days? I haven't been able to see it for a while. Using Galaxy isn't an option on my backup Vista laptop.
Yes. Me (AgentBirdnest), CarrionCrow, and EndreWhiteMane are all having this problem since Wednesday afternoon.
Been posting in this thread and going back and forth with support... No luck yet.
Johny.: CarrionCrow does not have that error. EndreWhiteMane have the same situation as you, I'll add that info. Found other users as well.
MaximumBunny: Has anyone reported the Account > Chat to be leading only to the overloaded GOGBear page for the last few days? I haven't been able to see it for a while. Using Galaxy isn't an option on my backup Vista laptop.
Yes, you seem to have the same problem as other users. Please wait for a fix.
omega64: [..]
test :P
omega64: [..]
phaolo: test :P
Rest.
Everything working normally here, finally :-)
edit : Oops, wrong account... AgentBirdnest's account is normal.
Post edited April 12, 2016 by JoeyMallone
Johny.: Yes, you seem to have the same problem as other users. Please wait for a fix.
It seems fixed for me. :D
Johny.: Yes, you seem to have the same problem as other users. Please wait for a fix.
MaximumBunny: It seems fixed for me. :D
I haven't been around for some days, good to see it's working for all of you! :) I'm happy, congrats to my team friends. ;)
Thanks for detailed raports.
Anyone else's chat buggered? I get the infinite loading circle on my chat page... I can still chat with friends only via my Galaxy friends list though.

edit: Nevermind, it's working again. *exits thread until the next time it breaks* :-)
Post edited May 04, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
I've been having [1 unread message] for an age, even though I have no unreads. Even cleared all conversations I had, to no avail.
dragonbeast: I've been having [1 unread message] for an age, even though I have no unreads. Even cleared all conversations I had, to no avail.
I have that sometimes, the trick that works for me is to just open the chat and leave it open for like 10-20mins. After that it is normally gone. Perhaps it works for you too, at least could be worth a try.
dragonbeast: I've been having [1 unread message] for an age, even though I have no unreads. Even cleared all conversations I had, to no avail.
moonshineshadow: I have that sometimes, the trick that works for me is to just open the chat and leave it open for like 10-20mins. After that it is normally gone. Perhaps it works for you too, at least could be worth a try.
Or open it and leave it open till you don't get a letter from Ministry of Magic. :P
For me, it opens really slow, the slowest page on gog.com domain, and when it does open, when I send a messege, I see it's send, but after I leave and come back to it its like I've never sent it and have to do it again. I think it stays when I send it twice (send, close, open, send again) or when the chat stays open for more than 15 min. :(