I've tried using the downloader to refresh my copy of the Witcher 2, and I'm sorry to say, but it sucks giant donkey balls. I'm thankful I've got unlimited internet, because I've now wasted over 40 GB of download trying to get the download, and I'm no closer now to playing the game than I was before starting.
Essentially, the downloader goes, seems to download fine, I can see the files appear. I let it go, go to work, come back, it says it's done. The status bar shows a fraction done but I know the data came through. The files have vanished from the download folder, which is now mostly empty. I retry, go to sleep, wake up, the download is stopped half way, it says 8GB is downloaded, but once again there are no files save a couple small ones in the download folder.
I don't think I'll use the downloader again, at least for some time. Now I'm trying to figure out how to get JDownloader to work so that I can get the files I've been trying to get since last week.