It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We’re happy to announce that we’re slowly starting to roll out a new game catalog on GOG. Today, first users will get the chance to check new and robust ways to browse the entire offer on the store.

With more than 5500 products in the catalog, searching for the next game to play or discovering the gems to add to your collection can be a hassle. We understand that – we’ve been listening to your feedback and researching ways to improve your experience with GOG’s offer.

Now, we've introduced the new catalog on GOG to the first group of users – some of you may have already noticed the change. It allows for a more customized search, adding more ways to sort and filter games via price range, genres, release date range, and newly introduced tags system. You can see a little sneak peek at the attached image.

In the coming weeks, we will be rolling out the new catalog to more users, while we test its performance. Let us know how you like it!
Post edited October 19, 2021 by elcook
low rated
to gog team!!!!!!!!!!!
Interesting what I must see on this "High Quality" image? Are you drunk to post such garbage images??????????????????
high rated
A day to celebrate! Thank you for this long overdue improvement! It will make the experience of browsing the shop page so much more convenient.
Okay, who are the guys that can see these "improvements"? Can you please load up a screenshot, so we, who don`t belong to the chosen ones, can see what has changed?
GOG.com: You can see a little sneak peek at the attached image.
I think you forgot the attached image :)
I clicked the image to check the reference but this was all I got

Edit: a lot better now!! Thx gog!!
Attachments:
Post edited October 19, 2021 by victorchopin
Sounds great, but what attached image?
GOG.com: You can see a little sneak peek at the attached image.
Gersen: I think you forgot the attached image :)
Here is a link to the news post They should really consider to upload a better one with higher quality. :)
high rated
We are uploading a better picture :) and remember the Forum doesn't show images, and to see it you will have to visit it from the front page or use this link.
How will the tag system work? Will you see tags added by yourself, by other users or by the GOG team?
low rated
SvitlaSveta4: to gog team!!!!!!!!!!!
Interesting what I must see on this "High Quality" image? Are you drunk to post such garbage images??????????????????
AHAHAH, really, image looks like it was compressed 100 times before posting, WTF?
high rated
"Hide all owned products"
It will be very nice to see this one back, I could really use it. :)
But I think the 'Wishlisted', 'In Library', etc. tags on the game cards are still too easy to miss. The bottom left white space next to the price is wasted, maybe put that kind of info there?
Post edited October 19, 2021 by SCPM
high rated
Looking at the image I see "hide all owned products" finally! As someone who owns a lot of games this is going to make browsing sales a lot faster.
Maxvorstadt: Okay, who are the guys that can see these "improvements"? Can you please load up a screenshot, so we, who don`t belong to the chosen ones, can see what has changed?
SvitlaSveta4: to gog team!!!!!!!!!!!
Seems like they need all the performance for the new catalog and could not afford to host a high res picture :P (just in the second i'm making that post i saw SmollestLights post that we will get a proper screenshot in a second so i guess stay tuned)
I don't appear to have the new system yet, so perhaps I could ask someone who does - is the price amount filtering now based on current sale prices, rather than base prices?

That is one of the things I found most frustrating about the old system, that you could not effectively use it to view discounts during a sale.