It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
I click the Steam link and nothing happens.
Cool, I guess.

Maybe the strategy of re-buying my games on gog was not the best choice lol.
Post edited June 01, 2016 by shoveling
NodCommander: Great!

I have a big problem though. I plan to migrate Steam account eventually. And since I can only bind one Steam account to my GOG, this means I am stuck chosing between my existing library, and a possible future library.

Help?
Cleidophoros: https://www.gog.com/connect#faq
Question 6
" You can only connect one Steam library per GOG.com account. This process is permanent. "
Yes, I saw that. Problematic for me.
This can be read in two very different ways. I wonder which one you were thinking of.
Post edited June 01, 2016 by mrkgnao
Matruchus: Current games are available for only five days after that you can't reedem them on gog anymore. This is a time limited system.
joppo: No, this is a permanent system. Imagine the backlash they would subject themselves to otherwise. They'd have to be insane to do it in a temporary fashion.

However, the list of games in offer is temporary and eventually other games will be available for us to add to our libraries.
Nope, there is a five days counter on the connect page for every game that is available for reedeming on gog at this moment. After those five days you won't be able to reedem them again. It might happen that gog will host another time limited reedem period with them again at some point.

Here gogs post: While GOG Connect will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Gog still doesn't recognize my reedemable game. At this point this event will probably finish before the issue is fixed :/
Post edited June 01, 2016 by Matruchus
Ok, everything worked after some time. Nice! :) Thanks CD PROJEKT!

EDIT: Ok, games still don't show up in my library. Thanks anyway!

EDIT2: I just need to be more patient ;D

EDIT3: I love cookies!
Post edited June 01, 2016 by RealHero47
Shamy25: How did I imply that?
Lemon_Curry: You didn't. :)
I'm still not sure that Alaric.us did either...
Spinning wheel, spinning wheel, what will you land on?
joppo: No, this is a permanent system. Imagine the backlash they would subject themselves to otherwise. They'd have to be insane to do it in a temporary fashion.

However, the list of games in offer is temporary and eventually other games will be available for us to add to our libraries.
Matruchus: Nope, there is a five days counter on the connect page for every game that is available for reedeming on gog at this moment. After those five days you won't be able to reedem them again. It might happen that gog will host another time limited reedem period with them again at some point.

Here gogs post: While GOG Connect will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Gog still doesn't recognize my reedemable game. At this point this event will probably finish before the issue is fixed :/
Then a handy little feature to hav would be receiving an email every time a new game or new games become ellegible for merging. I'm quite sure most people are busy and don't have time to check emails from gog, even after 5 days. I'm ok with it being a temporary thing, I guess it prevents scamming, but the best thing to do would be telling us when will this happen.

I'd love to see more stuff from Paradox and Daedalic in this promo. Oh and Kings Bounty ofc :)
Konrad: Sorry guys, we're having some technical difficulties. GOG Connect should be back shortly!
I have all the games in question except 2 ( "GALACTIC CIVILIZATIONS III" & "THE WITNESS" ) (Though having both the " the Breach & Clear " game then I do not have the "Breach & Clear - Frozen Synapse Pack" DLC on Steam ,
But apart from what mentioned then I have everything else already on Steam or GOG .

However I still get either a "Looking for eligible games. Due to exceedingly high demand this may take up to several days, please check back later" message which more time have been followed l by a "no eligible games found" message !!!

Could you kindly please fix this ? and make sure that I also get the remaining games n GOG ?

--------------------------------------------------------

Edit :

I got the games now :)

Thank you very much GOG ! , I really appreciate all your efforts , bonus' and given perks !!! :)
Post edited June 02, 2016 by FiatLux
I just checked the connect page and it shows games. Unfortunatly I already own them on gog as it seems. Although now I regret I didnt buy Galactic Civilizations 3 when it was 75% discount on Steam. Oh well.
whats next? connect to battle.net and uplay?
Ok, it seems it worked for the following games (though they are not yet in my library):
- Bit.Trip.Runner
- Braid
- FTL
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- To The Moon
- Trine
- VVVVVV

One seems to be missing: I have Sherlock Holmes and the Silver Earring in my Steam library and it was on the list...
javier0889: Then a handy little feature to hav would be receiving an email every time a new game or new games become ellegible for merging. I'm quite sure most people are busy and don't have time to check emails from gog, even after 5 days. I'm ok with it being a temporary thing, I guess it prevents scamming, but the best thing to do would be telling us when will this happen.

I'd love to see more stuff from Paradox and Daedalic in this promo. Oh and Kings Bounty ofc :)
I definitely agree about Paradox. Also Stardock would be nice with some older games.
Mine just went through and I collected 7 games off of my Steam. Once again, I'm glad that you guys did this for us, and I'll keep buying from this wonderful store!