It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
migizi: ...and had to redeem on Steam since Desura closed down.
Gaydorado: Erm... Desura didn't close down, though.
The best way to describe Desura's current status is defunct. I tried creating a new account there and can't. Means I miss out on some cool games that are free and uncensored.
javier0889: I have a question...
Shadowrun Returns is on my Steam Account with the original Dragonfall DLC included. I bought them years ago so when Dragonfall's DC was launched I got a free copy.
Thing is, how can I access the original Dragonfall here? If SRR is added to my gog library, will it only be the base game without said DLC? Is there any way so I can get the DLC here too? I'm asking this because I can't see it on sale here.
You get only Shadowrun Returns. Dragonfall is not a dlc anymore but a standalone expansion. It might be available in some other activation phase on gog when other games will be available.
Cavenagh: What if the connecting animation is active?

all the best
Pond86: It will work in the background even when its not open. For example you queue it up and go to the main page for it and it sill gives you the status. Close, it turn your PC off makes no difference, your logged on GOG "scanners" to be scanned.
Thanks for the reply, I didn't want to sit here for days watching a circle spinning around....

all the best
deleted
Now come on Runic Games!
Sadly I've already re-bought a chunk of my Steam library here! But I guess this is better late than never, and I absolutely love the feature.

Only thing that wasn't entirely clear to me is whether GOG Connect will sync automatically with Steam or if I need to manually refresh my API connection whenever Connect enables new games?
Everyone who complained that GOG isn't spending enough effort on fixing/updating the forum, aren't you now glad that their engineers are working on stuff like Connect instead?
Why is there only limited time to redeem the current titles?
high rated
Alaric.us: Everyone who complained that GOG isn't spending enough effort on fixing/updating the forum, aren't you now glad that their engineers are working on stuff like Connect instead?
No, I'd prefer a fixed/updated forum more. That's a guaranteed long term benefit. This, for now is a 5 day stunt. We'll see how many games get added in the future. Hopefully it's better than their 'redeem your games on GOG' which never saw any additions.

(though I imagine they have at least 1 more wave of games ready from what they're saying, + Witcher 2 is still missing)
Alaric.us: Everyone who complained that GOG isn't spending enough effort on fixing/updating the forum, aren't you now glad that their engineers are working on stuff like Connect instead?
Implying you can only do one thing at a time.

Anyway, I still can't connect with Steam, even though my credentials are correct, I reset the router, restarted my computer, and tried to connect through 3 different browsers.

Help, please?
I've attempted to sync my Steam library with GOG connect a couple of times today (adding to the heavy load, I'm sure) and I keep getting the message that no eligible titles have been found. However I can attest (with proof!) that several of my Steam titles ARE on the list and aren't in my GOG library.

Is there anything I can do?
Finally connected
thanks GoG
Shamy25: Implying you can only do one thing at a time.

Anyway, I still can't connect with Steam, even though my credentials are correct, I reset the router, restarted my computer, and tried to connect through 3 different browsers.

Help, please?
I think it just takes time. Keep reloading until it pulls the games and lets you import them. If I was to make a guess I'd say this is because Steam's API is getting hammered right now.
high rated
Alaric.us: I think it just takes time. Keep reloading until it pulls the games and lets you import them. If I was to make a guess I'd say this is because Steam's API is getting hammered right now.
So this is really just a complex and roundabout way for GOG to get us to carry out a DDOS for them? ;)
Besides the missing Humongous games, the only other games I have on Steam a) that aren't Valve games and b) I care about are Zombie Shooter, Star Wars KOTOR, and the missing Serious Sam titles. Maybe I'll redeem some Steam keys from Humble Bundles. *shrug*