It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
yuzeed: I got two other games off GOG Connect no problem. Starpoint Gemini 2 and Psychonauts so I know it's not my privacy settings. And 8 hours later I still can't get Amnesia.
MightyPinecone: It seems GOG saves a list of all the games in your Steam account on the last successful scan; if you obtained Amnesia since then and the privacy settings have changed, then you may well be able to obtain Starpoint Gemini 2 and Psychonauts, but not Amnesia. It's worthwhile checking your privacy settings again. Make sure your list of Steam games ('Game details') is public too.
This suggestion worked for me perfectly. Thanks a ton!
From GOG Twitter page:

"Know that @GrimDawn is on GOG Connect only until Tomorrow, 1 PM UTC!"
Post edited June 05, 2018 by PainOfSalvation
Corax: i still cant get kingdom: new lands
Same here.
MightyPinecone: It seems GOG saves a list of all the games in your Steam account on the last successful scan; if you obtained Amnesia since then and the privacy settings have changed, then you may well be able to obtain Starpoint Gemini 2 and Psychonauts, but not Amnesia. It's worthwhile checking your privacy settings again. Make sure your list of Steam games ('Game details') is public too.
paarth.tiwari: This suggestion worked for me perfectly. Thanks a ton!
You're welcome! I had to do the same thing myself in order to claim Kingdom: New Lands. :)
bigboss-62: Issue for Amnesia solved for me.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Amnesia on Steam. After another refresh (one more) on GOG Connect, the game has finally appeared available/redeemable in my GOG library.
Thanks for the heads up. This also fixed my problem!
Finally Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs was added to my account (without having to install it on Steam).
I had the game from Humble.
Thanks GOG!
still nothing on my end
switched from public to private and back on steam
refreshed connect a couple of times
list stays empty
when i sign out and look at elligible games, there's a bunch there that i do own on steam
sanghoku: still nothing on my end
list stays empty
when i sign out and look at elligible games, there's a bunch there that i do own on steam
Open a ticket with support. They usually help with such problems and quite fast.
sanghoku: still nothing on my end
list stays empty
I believe that it's not sufficient to simply put the profile to public, the 'Game Details' element also needs to be public (it's what allows access to your library). Also keep in mind that GOG supposedly only queries Steam at most once every two hours, no matter how many times you hit refresh. Finally, try initiating the install process for the games you want GOG to find out about--for some reason that seems to work for a lot of people.
"YOUR ACCOUNTS ARE BEING CONNECTED" for 3 days now. Seems it's broken. :sigh:
So Grim Dawn was only available for 3 days, not 14, as it said right under the game. It would have been nice to mention this on the GOG Connect page as well, since some of us don't actually use twitter.
It say's I have no games on the list despite owning some of them and having my profile set to public.
So was that GOG tweet implying that new games would be added to GOG Connect during this sale?
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs is not being recognized in my steam account, though other games where, had refreshed a day or so ago ???
ohjay: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs is not being recognized in my steam account, though other games where, had refreshed a day or so ago ???
Try to install via Steam Client and then pause it. Then go back to Connect page and hit the refresh. That's how I got it.