It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
sixsixfive: * Account connected - Check!
* Do I own games on steam that are supported - Check!
* Is my profile set to public - Check!

OK, Lets try this: NO ELIGIBLE GAMES FOUND - Another big GOG Fail thx for wasting my time...!
If it doesnt work after a few tries contact support.
Maybe they can help you.
Maybe someone asked before... When GOG adds more games to the GOG Connect (which is MEGA AWESOME!!!), will they announce it through the newsletter? Or should I visit GOG site daily and click the "refresh" button to make sure I missed no game?
Post edited June 04, 2016 by kwokykwoky
There was a question (I think in here, I used the search, but I cant find it in here now) about the promo games (of which I have 3) (Sr3, Trine 2/3), and wether or not they are part of the 'connect' ?

https://www.gog.com/promo/20160601_special_promo_gog_connect

Thanks.

And a HUGE thanks to GOG for this!
Post edited June 04, 2016 by Dave3d
NO ELIGIBLE GAMES FOUND

Though for sure there are at least 2, as I've checked manually. Profile is public, and I can view games via an "incognito" window in chrome.

Will we be able to get an extension on the limit due to technical difficulties?
Any goodie for people who don't use Steam and will never do? ;-)
Thank you GOG, Galciv 3 was found
gamefood: Any goodie for people who don't use Steam and will never do? ;-)
Yea, buy the games directly on GoG. I think people misinterpret this to be some sort of freebie or something like that. We already bought the games, we are just getting DRM-free keys with it.
Another reminder that it's silly to avoid Steam.
TrevorWilliams: Another reminder that it's silly to avoid Steam.
Oh I think I can live with not having any benefit from GOG Connect... as I won't have any benefit if my national football team wins the European Championship. But I can live with that, too. ;-)
low rated
TrevorWilliams: It's silly to use Steam. Period.
FTFY
mechmouse: Out of 90 games, 18 are available on GoG. I had already rebought 14 of them on GoG
I did rebuy some on GOG before, too. Now that feels like a big mistake.

BTW: Migrating some EA games from Steam to Origin (without time limit) was a thing before already.
mechmouse: Out of 90 games, 18 are available on GoG. I had already rebought 14 of them on GoG
jtsn: I did rebuy some on GOG before, too. Now that feels like a big mistake.

BTW: Migrating some EA games from Steam to Origin (without time limit) was a thing before already.
Bethesda is already planning its own Steam flavor. Lots of migration options in the future...
I hope Cyan will jump in, I'd love having a DRM free version of Myst titles too.
thank you to GOG and the participating devs/publishers for such a great opportunity!! Took quite a few hours after connecting my account for the games to show up so if anyone is getting the "no eligible games..." issue, give it some time.

Can't wait to see what else is in store. DRM-FREE 4 lyfeeeee
jtsn: BTW: Migrating some EA games from Steam to Origin (without time limit) was a thing before already.
I think you can still activate any EA Steam game serial key on Origin.