It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
Hey people, I found a solution having also the same problem with Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs.
You have to sign out of GOG and then to re-login. After that the game became available
It worked for me anyway, best of luck.
Is it just me who are having problem with Hotline Miami 2? I have it on Steam, played it for 2+ hours recently (just in case,) but this one just won't show up on GOG. Other eligible titles have been added successfully no problem.

I'm not sure if this is relevant or not, but this was a retail key I'd picked up at chrono.gg's recent sale. It has this particular subid: 56929, which seems to be retail-only key that's not sold at Steam store. Maybe that's why?

I wouldn't mind even if it doesn't work, as I appreciate GOG connect as a generous good gesture in general, but I was just curious why this was the case.
Corax: i still cant get kingdom: new lands
Nipoti: Same here.
For me too :-(
stray_pengo: Is it just me who are having problem with Hotline Miami 2? I have it on Steam, played it for 2+ hours recently (just in case,) but this one just won't show up on GOG. Other eligible titles have been added successfully no problem.

I'm not sure if this is relevant or not, but this was a retail key I'd picked up at chrono.gg's recent sale. It has this particular subid: 56929, which seems to be retail-only key that's not sold at Steam store. Maybe that's why?

I wouldn't mind even if it doesn't work, as I appreciate GOG connect as a generous good gesture in general, but I was just curious why this was the case.
I got Hotline Miami 2 to work.
1. Go to steam and click Profile
2. Click Edit Profile
3. Click My Privacy Settings
4. Make sure My Basic Details and My Profile and Game Details are set to public. (3 things).
Post edited June 11, 2018 by Callipleura
Callipleura: 4. Make sure My Basic Details and My Profile and Game Details are set to public. (3 things).
Thanks, but that's how they were. As noted, other eligible titles were recognized properly, so I'm sure that's not the issue.
Callipleura: 4. Make sure My Basic Details and My Profile and Game Details are set to public. (3 things).
stray_pengo: Thanks, but that's how they were. As noted, other eligible titles were recognized properly, so I'm sure that's not the issue.
I guess you'll have to open a support ticket and GOG can manually do the move for you. I read in some thread somewhere that if you link your steam profile game page and a screen shot of the GOG Connect page they can help you out from there.
Callipleura: I guess you'll have to open a support ticket and GOG can manually do the move for you. I read in some thread somewhere that if you link your steam profile game page and a screen shot of the GOG Connect page they can help you out from there.
Hmm, I suppose I'll do just that. Thanks again for the reply. ;-)
Add myself to the list whom have had issue with the title 'Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs'.
Several other titles have added fine.

I'm not overly concerned since this is an awesome element GOG does not have to provide.
I have installed and launched the game so I'll check again in a few hours.
Also having a problem with Hotline Miami 2 here. I made the Steam profile fully public, but still no dice.
No idea if they read this thread anymore after so long, but thanks for this service. Wish I'd gone and connected way back when it first started because it looks likeSteam is dropping support for old OSes and making Win7 the minimum (as of Jan 1st) - and their mention of the built-in version of Chrome requiring security updates and stuff only available on Win7 makes me think that they actually mean Win7 **SP1** and higher. :/ (can't install it 'cos SP1 hates my hardware and it took around 3 hours to break out of the reboot loop it caused, and a new computer's out of the question)

So, yeah, thank you again for this GOG. It is so much appreciated!
Bluddy: Also having a problem with Hotline Miami 2 here. I made the Steam profile fully public, but still no dice.
For me the problem solved itself in time... more or less. What may have affected I guess was refreshing my gog account with this link (this is from the official support page, so it's totally legit):

https://www.gog.com/account/refresh

...then it worked just like that, in a day or two. It won't hurt to try, I suppose. Good luck!
Nipoti: Same here.
vanolmenchr: For me too :-(
Play it a bit on steam until the played time is > than 0, then try again. It did the trick for me.
Tried all the recommended solutions still no Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs

My profile has been public for longer than I remember. (confirmed it again for giggles)
Installed and played let the game run for about 30 min in the background.
logged in and out of GOG.
Tried refreshing.
Red_Eagle_LXIX: Tried all the recommended solutions still no Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs

My profile has been public for longer than I remember. (confirmed it again for giggles)
Tried refreshing.
Try removing the game from your library and then restoring it (it's doable through the support page)
Red_Eagle_LXIX: Tried all the recommended solutions still no Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs

Tried refreshing.
Did you contact support?

On a side note, last year for Summer Sale we had 40 Connect titles and this year "only" 14, of which 2 got removed (Omerta and Grim Dawn). Was expecting more tbh. Still, i cannot complain, i'm grateful for whatever they give us.