It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Long Journey Home.
Due to personal issues I can't keep up with the thread (and the forums) anymore. You're all free to open another thread and keep updating the list :D
Desmight: Due to personal issues I can't keep up with the thread (and the forums) anymore. You're all free to open another thread and keep updating the list :D
Sad to hear but I know how time consuming this can be - especially when real life strikes back. Thank you for taking care about this thread for such a long time and all the best for you.
Post edited March 14, 2020 by MarkoH01
I am thinking about taking over the list (create another thread and convert the list from the OP into a spreadsheet) since I also think that it is a nice list to have. Don't know exactly how long this might take and of course I'd only so it if nopbody else wants to do it. :)

For now just another addition: Beautiful Desolation.
Just like promised I have transfered the list into a google spreadsheet and created a new thread. So if you should still know any game that offers in-game achievements you can post it here:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/list_with_gog_games_that_have_ingame_achievements_v2
Post edited March 14, 2020 by MarkoH01