It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MadalinStroe: Is this a new addition? I remember playing this on steam, and I didn't notice them then. This puts it back on my wishlist here on GOG. Thanks!
Paraharaha: Yes: StS has ingame achievements in gog version.
You can check them under -> statistics -> character statistics.
imo it´s a very good game. If you purchase it, have fun! :-)
I already have in on STEAM, and I was disappointed when I discovered that it lacked achievements on GOG. Being a rogue-like, with no story to keep you engaged, it absolutely requires achievements.
Post edited October 03, 2019 by MadalinStroe
Nowhere Prophets also supports in game achievements.
There is one screenshot on Gog gamecard for PN.
Dev update is mentioning them and also describes on how to check ingame: https://sharkbombs.itch.io/nowhere-prophet/devlog/51560/dev-update-006-achievements
Saints Row - The Third
Saints Row IV
Saints Row - Gat Out Of Hell

...have in-game achievements as well.
Dawn Of Man as well.
Deleted
Post edited October 04, 2019 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Please don't forget which OS you used to test the games. :)
(And I just noticed I gorgot this myself as well a few times ;))
Hi,

could you please explain, why adding information about OS is necessary?
It´s no problem for me to add (all my entries here so far are for Windows 10) informations regarding OS - i am just curious & trying to understand your suggestion. :-)

Thank you
Cheers
Post edited October 04, 2019 by Paraharaha
MarkoH01: Please don't forget which OS you used to test the games. :)
(And I just noticed I gorgot this myself as well a few times ;))
Paraharaha: Hi,

could you please explain, why adding information about OS is necessary?
It´s no problem for me to add (all my entries here so far are for Windows 10) informations regarding OS - i am just curious & trying to understand your suggestion. :-)

Thank you
Cheers
Oh, sorry - the OS is important for the "Games that run without Steam client" list .... sorrry .... forget what I said.
Of course for this list the OS is NOT important at all.
Post edited October 04, 2019 by MarkoH01
Pilgrims

Even though it has extermal achievements it also has ingame achievements as well. :)
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments does have in-game achievements.
There is an Achievement for the Achievement ;-) -> "Perfectionist - Collect all possible in-game achievements".
Sorry guys, I'm not very active around here anymore but:

Botanicula
Machinarium
Samorost 3
Nowhere Prophets
Saints Row - The Third
Saints Row IV
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
Dawn of Man
Pilgrims
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments

All added :)
Wishmaster777: Saints Row - The Third
Saints Row IV
Saints Row - Gat Out Of Hell

...have in-game achievements as well.
Saints Row doesn't have in game achievements. They are just trackers for the actual achievements. (GOG Saints Row 3 doesn't have achievements, but IV & Gat have Galaxy ones.)
Stellaris has ingame achievements. You need to be playing on Ironman (no manual saving). Not sure whether you need a Paradox account to receive them. Ditto for Imperator: Rome.
Post edited December 20, 2019 by TentacleMayor
Book of Demons has ingame achievements as well.
Please kindly notice attached Screenshot.
Attachments:
bod.jpg (64 Kb)
Doesn't Tower of Guns have its own achievs too?
I just found out that "Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King" has ingame achievements as well. They are a bit hidden under options but they are there.