It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Songbringer and Sine Mora EX also have their own in-game achievements!
Added:
Songbringer
Sine Mora EX
Grim Dawn

Waiting for confirmation on Cinders

Thanks everyone!
Ingame Achievements for Dracula 4 and 5 confirmed as well :)
Timespinner has them (I think they're called something different, and there's no pop-up when you get one, but they're there).
Added Dracula 4+5 and Timespinner
Thanks to the recent Daedalic sale I am now able to confirm that State of Mind also has ingame acievements.
MarkoH01: Thanks to the recent Daedalic sale I am now able to confirm that State of Mind also has ingame acievements.
Nice, you looked really happy about finally getting it in the other thread haha. Thanks, added!
MarkoH01: Thanks to the recent Daedalic sale I am now able to confirm that State of Mind also has ingame acievements.
Desmight: Nice, you looked really happy about finally getting it in the other thread haha. Thanks, added!
Yes I was really happy. I love this Blade Runner type setting. The only reason I did not buy the game yet was the price which imo is all right now.
A little bump for people who may be interested in the thread

Oh, and btw: I've removed the GOGMix from the OP because GOGMixes are no longer a feature of GOG

Ps: does anyone know if moderators can change thread names?
Post edited December 20, 2018 by user deleted
Pathway have ingame Achievements too.
Attachments:
pathway.jpg (208 Kb)
CrossCode also has in-game achievements.
Both added, thank you!
Dead Cells has in-game achievements. That may have been added in an update; I don't remember them when I first played it. But anyway it does now.
eric5h5: Dead Cells has in-game achievements. That may have been added in an update; I don't remember them when I first played it. But anyway it does now.
Added. thank you!
Slipstream has in-game achievements.