It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kjx: #4 Originally developed from a Ludum Dare prototype.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=113032817
?
Matches on all counts, good find!
I instabought KRUNCH. It looked fantastic.
Looks awesome! Has somebody already played it?
I bought it and the desura key and I got an avira security alert about the Krunch exe.
PaterAlf: Looks awesome! Has somebody already played it?
I have. It's pretty fun. It's a speed run type game but a really, really good one.

CaptainGyro: I bought it and the desura key and I got an avira security alert about the Krunch exe.
I scanned my download with MSE. Nothing. Probably a false positive.
CaptainGyro: I bought it and the desura key and I got an avira security alert about the Krunch exe.
For several months now, Avira gives so many false positives that it is not fun anymore...
Yeah I'm sure it's a false positve I just figured I'd mention it in case anybody uses it.Making exceptions for avira is a pain in the ass to me
Post edited February 09, 2013 by CaptainGyro
Played it a little bit. For some reason the game briefly freezes for a few seconds fairly often (maybe once a minute).
So far it hasn't caused any problems that made me die or anything, but it's annoying. The gameplay itself seems like it could be pretty cool
I think I will skip this one, from the video it all seems very timed and stressed. I need to be able to go slow now and then, or I will just get to frustrated.
MOuse and keyboard or controller works better with this game? Hard to tell with the video. The chiptune music accompanying it isnt too bad.....
Seems like an interesting game.
Man, hints are coming late today. I asked about it and the answer was still "later."
Post edited February 12, 2013 by johnki
johnki: Man, hints are coming late today. I asked about it and the answer was still "later."
Procrastination Simulator 2013 confirmed! ;)
Maybe it's The Waiting Game.
First hint:

It's on XBLIG