It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is the beta - when the game goes final, will it be included or require a separate purchase?
kalirion: This is the beta - when the game goes final, will it be included or require a separate purchase?
Included. That's the way alpha/betafunding works on Desura. Even on the offchance that IGS neglect to update the game/go out of business, Desura'll probably be around.
Fictionvision: Added my Desura key and just got Wyv and Keep added to my game's list.
Thanks for confirming. Apparently they're happy to give a Desura key to anyone who's paid for the bonus content if you ask them on Desura.

https://twitter.com/WyvAndKeep/status/276919641115353088
Post edited December 07, 2012 by SirPrimalform
kalirion: This is the beta - when the game goes final, will it be included or require a separate purchase?
SirPrimalform: Included. That's the way alpha/betafunding works on Desura. Even on the offchance that IGS neglect to update the game/go out of business, Desura'll probably be around.
Sweet!
Wyv and Keep seems like a fun game. I just got it with the bonus. I remember this game on Steam Greenlight and upvote for it.

Now I'm just wondering how do I ask for a Desura key for SmashBox, and how am I supposed to demostrate that I beated the average price (?_?)
SirPrimalform: Included. That's the way alpha/betafunding works on Desura. Even on the offchance that IGS neglect to update the game/go out of business, Desura'll probably be around.
kalirion: Sweet!
You were right to be wary though... I seem to remember a recent indie bundle including a game alpha... and that was it. No future versions, just the current alpha.
Azrael360: Wyv and Keep seems like a fun game. I just got it with the bonus. I remember this game on Steam Greenlight and upvote for it.

Now I'm just wondering how do I ask for a Desura key for SmashBox, and how am I supposed to demostrate that I beated the average price (?_?)
They said to contact them on Desura (using the PM system). As for how to prove you beat the average... I'm not sure.
SirPrimalform: You were right to be wary though... I seem to remember a recent indie bundle including a game alpha... and that was it. No future versions, just the current alpha.

They said to contact them on Desura (using the PM system). As for how to prove you beat the average... I'm not sure.
I sent a PM asking about it and will see what A Jolly Corpse writes back.

Is the game you are referring to Splot from the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle? I don't think that ever got a release. It didn't matter much to me in the end as the bundle introduced me to Trine which was well worth the price anyways.

Edit: Got my Smashbox key!
Post edited December 07, 2012 by Fictionvision
Azrael360: Wyv and Keep seems like a fun game. I just got it with the bonus. I remember this game on Steam Greenlight and upvote for it.

SirPrimalform: They said to contact them on Desura (using the PM system). As for how to prove you beat the average... I'm not sure.
I just sent them the PM with my IGS username. Hopefully IGS gives them the ability to check which users bought their stuff. If not, can always send a screenshot of the IGS download I guess...
I also sent him a message with the name of my IndieGameStand account, and I also told him that I could write the name of the files from the bonus content to prove him that I got it... :P

I can't think of anything else...
Fictionvision: Is the game you are referring to Splot from the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle? I don't think that ever got a release. It didn't matter much to me in the end as the bundle introduced me to Trine which was well worth the price anyways.
No, it was much more recently than that. Splot is ostensibly a pre-order, but the game hasn't materialised yet.

The one I'm talking about wasn't intended to be a pre-order/alphafund, just a preview but it was probably misconstrued to be a pre-order.

EDIT: Got my Smashbox key.
I also got my key! :)

I think it should be a way to prove to developers that you get the game beating the average. IGS should let the developers "see" that, just in cases like this.
Post edited December 07, 2012 by Azrael360
Azrael360: I also got my key! :)

I think it should be a way to prove to developers that you get the game beating the average. IGS should let the developers "see" that, just in cases like this.
Wish it was the same with Humble Bundles too...
Fictionvision: Is the game you are referring to Splot from the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle? I don't think that ever got a release. It didn't matter much to me in the end as the bundle introduced me to Trine which was well worth the price anyways.
SirPrimalform: No, it was much more recently than that. Splot is ostensibly a pre-order, but the game hasn't materialised yet.

The one I'm talking about wasn't intended to be a pre-order/alphafund, just a preview but it was probably misconstrued to be a pre-order.
Build a bundle 4 - Legend of Dungeon?
This is now my 2nd purchase on IndieGameStand. Been waiting for another deal on Wyv and Keep, decided not to get the Indie Royale alpha bundle cuz it was slightly overpriced and the only game I wanted out of it was this, so this works out better for me, and I get an extra game for beating the average!
This might be the 1st game I don't buy. I've already got plenty of puzzle platformers.
Wyv and Keep was my favourite game from the Alpha Bundle. I don't know how they could call it an alpha though - it was more polished than most finished products.