It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Psyringe: If they want a 5 minute window, they need to disable the buy button after 5 minutes.
SirPrimalform: That's exactly what I said when I had to write to their support because of missing extras. I meant the 5 minute window is in itself a good idea (rather than just having the average update straight away).

I agree that the current setup is terrible, that's why I suggested disabling the buy button when the timer runs out. This would force the buyer to refresh the page, updating the average (hopefully obviously).
Psyringe: However, I have to say that with their contradictory definition of DRM-free, and now these bait-and-switch tactics, my appreciation of their service begins to dissolve. Plus, they didn't have so many good offers so far anyway.
SirPrimalform: They've fixed the DRM-free thing sort of... they've taken the big 'All our games are DRM-free!' sign down and they now label the games individually.
I knew something had changes and couldnt put my finger on it. Hmmm. when did this change take place?
Asbeau: They're not giving much away with the hints this time...

The game IS on Steam
PC, Mac and Linux
3rd Person Action/Adventure
Lugaru HD?
Asbeau: They're not giving much away with the hints this time...

The game IS on Steam
PC, Mac and Linux
3rd Person Action/Adventure
kalirion: Lugaru HD?
Was that any good? It seemed... interesting.
kalirion: Lugaru HD?
Gazoinks: Was that any good? It seemed... interesting.
Was that the one with giant rabbit running around?
IronStar: Was that the one with giant rabbit running around?
Yeah. And I think martial arts were involved?
Gazoinks: Yeah. And I think martial arts were involved?
If it is the one think it is it was one really psychotic thing, at least on trailers,
Got it from Humble Bunde 1. It's a well made game, but I could never get a hold of the combat - could never execute the moves I wanted, and the wolves would usually slaughter me. Saw a youtube video of a guy who knew what he was doing, and all I could think of "how the ****?"

IIRC I did manage to beat the campaign missions eventually on the "Normal" difficulty, but only made it about half-way through the challenges.

Edit: Here's a guy who knows what' he's doing :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWTxaAj5w-4

This is definitely NOT a game for button mashing.
Post edited November 24, 2012 by kalirion
Indie Game Stand got updated, the game's Caster.

It's an alright game, pretty fun if you want to go fast and shoot things, but not much other than that.
Gyrocoptor: Indie Game Stand got updated, the game's Caster.

It's an alright game, pretty fun if you want to go fast and shoot things, but not much other than that.
Most mainstream gamers should love it, then.

;)
Gyrocoptor: Indie Game Stand got updated, the game's Caster.

mondo84: Most mainstream gamers should love it, then.

;)
IIRC it's also only the first chapter/episode. At this point I doubt the second is coming out.

Edit: My mistake, there are 2 chapters, but the second one is much smaller and ends with a "to be continued."
Post edited November 25, 2012 by kalirion
Im probably going to assume its easier to play with a gamepad of some description?
nijuu: Im probably going to assume its easier to play with a gamepad of some description?
It's a shooter not a platformer/brawler, mouse+keyboard works great.
johnki: So I think the next one will totally be Miner Wars: 2081, since it just got on Steam.

...I can dream. :P
Consolation prize - Miner Wars: Arena is one of the future IndieGameStand releases.

I'm playing the waiting game on 2081, on the off-chance it shows up in something like Indie Royale.
code claimed.
Post edited November 26, 2012 by Fictionvision
Anyone here that finished Aztaka? I need some help, I think I'm stuck.