It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Reever: No problem, what are you working as anyway, if I may ask?
And about being offtopic, since I'm not frequenting this thead, I hoped that at least this one would actually be on topic.... :D
P1na: On topic, he says. "Indiegamestand sells the real texas". There. Nothing more to be said on-topic for 4 days. Whatever could we do that time?

I work on IT, currently basically as a one man team making a website and mantaining another. Lot's of fun to be had. And let me tell you, days like today make me wish I had an actual team.
Well, kinda figured it out when you mentioned the "compiling", but why do you need to travel so much, then? Not that it's a bad thing :D
Reever: Well, kinda figured it out when you mentioned the "compiling", but why do you need to travel so much, then? Not that it's a bad thing :D
I could have been compiling Basque mythologic stories for a book, you know?

And you made a comprenhension mistake: I don't need to travel so much for work. In fact, I usually don't need to travel at all, I can do most of it remotely from my house. I just convinced my boss that, if I could do it from my rented house in Ireland, I could do it at the office in Gent as well. Or the one in Slovakia, too (I'll cross Germany while I head there). Or from a terrace on the lakeside in Thailand, or sitting on my backpack while leeching wifi from a cafe in Vietnam. Hell, I worked from an amusement park once, but wifi coverage was really poor and going to a rollercoaster with my laptop added a whole new level of panic, so I don't see myself doing it again anytime soon.

Basically, your fundamental mistake is that I don't have to travel because of my job. I have this job because I want to travel.
Reever: Well, kinda figured it out when you mentioned the "compiling", but why do you need to travel so much, then? Not that it's a bad thing :D
P1na: I could have been compiling Basque mythologic stories for a book, you know?

And you made a comprenhension mistake: I don't need to travel so much for work. In fact, I usually don't need to travel at all, I can do most of it remotely from my house. I just convinced my boss that, if I could do it from my rented house in Ireland, I could do it at the office in Gent as well. Or the one in Slovakia, too (I'll cross Germany while I head there). Or from a terrace on the lakeside in Thailand, or sitting on my backpack while leeching wifi from a cafe in Vietnam. Hell, I worked from an amusement park once, but wifi coverage was really poor and going to a rollercoaster with my laptop added a whole new level of panic, so I don't see myself doing it again anytime soon.

Basically, your fundamental mistake is that I don't have to travel because of my job. I have this job because I want to travel.
Well, that settles it then :D Great to do what you like (or at least I hope you like what you do) and also get to see the world. Or it's rather you get to see the world and you earn money by doing it at the same time =)
Just don't get your laptop stolen or something xD
Reever: Well, that settles it then :D Great to do what you like (or at least I hope you like what you do) and also get to see the world. Or it's rather you get to see the world and you earn money by doing it at the same time =)
Yeah, my boss real paranoid about that one. He's even worried about somebody stealing my code for the website from my laptop. As if anyone is going to stalk me to get a copy of that.
Reever: Well, that settles it then :D Great to do what you like (or at least I hope you like what you do) and also get to see the world. Or it's rather you get to see the world and you earn money by doing it at the same time =)
P1na: Yeah, my boss real paranoid about that one. He's even worried about somebody stealing my code for the website from my laptop. As if anyone is going to stalk me to get a copy of that.
Well, if we post any longer about it, maybe someone will o.0
:D
Reever: Well, if we post any longer about it, maybe someone will o.0
:D
They'll have to find me first! MWAHAAHAHAHAA

*wanders away*
Dear people: The Real Texas is a bloody brilliant game and you should get it. That is all XD

Is it bad that I BTA re-bought despite already having this on Desura JUST for the GOG key and the extra mini game thing? XD
jamesbuc: Is it bad that I BTA re-bought despite already having this on Desura JUST for the GOG key and the extra mini game thing? XD
Nope, that's what I did. Got the game from an Indie Royale, so had it as a drm-free download and on Desura. Bought for the GOG key and the bonus boat mini-game. :P
jamesbuc: Dear people: The Real Texas is a bloody brilliant game and you should get it. That is all XD

Is it bad that I BTA re-bought despite already having this on Desura JUST for the GOG key and the extra mini game thing? XD
Game is too fugly for me to buy it full price on gog. So IGS was a godsend because people were going on how good it was..i ended up paying BTA for it
I bought last weeks game Constant C to get it and the one before as I had missed it and got this as an addition. Well I cannot use this as I already own it on GOG and IR.
Personally it was a very good game, so people really should try it out.
Post edited July 06, 2013 by 011284mm
011284mm: I know this is a little mean, but first come first served.
I bought last weeks game Constant C to get it and the one before as I had missed it and got this as an addition. Well I cannot use this as I already own it on GOG and IR, and personally it was a very good game.
So for someone who wont buy but wants to try it (let me know when it is gone so I can remove the link.

It is better (and safer) then torrenting the game.
Got it, thank you very much!
New IGS deal is 3089

BTA bonus is Gentrieve 2
Post edited July 07, 2013 by spoderman
Thanks for that
Uno one thing?
I notice many times when the new IGS launches, some knobber pays $10 for a game. All the time. So the average is always much higher than $1 (admittedly i dont check it when it just launches).
Why is this game on the Indiegamestand already?

Is it really bad?
Immoli: Why is this game on the Indiegamestand already?

Is it really bad?
Its in Alpha.Get more people playing it...