It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PaterAlf: Again no hints. Seems they don't give them anymore.
I think they just exclude hints for the uninteresting deals.. the new deal being one of them ;)

It's a rehash of older deals they've had :( (which also were in Indie Royale bundles). Data Jammers seems new to IGS though, I thought IGS had featured it before but I guess not.

Data Jammers: FastForward

BTA for:

Brainpipe
Weird Worlds
Dr. Blob's Organism (freeware)
Strange Adventures in Infinite Space (freeware)
Digital Eel Anniversary gallery
Post edited April 26, 2013 by spoderman
spoderman: I think they just exclude hints for the uninteresting deals.. the new deal being one of them ;)

It's a rehash of older deals they've had :( (which also were in Indie Royale bundles). Data Jammers seems new to IGS though, I thought IGS had featured it before but I guess not.

BTA for:

Brainpipe
Weird Worlds
Dr. Blob's Organism
Strange Adventures in Infinite Space (freeware?)
Are the BTA games any good? I'm not really interested in the main game.
I second that question.
spoderman: I think they just exclude hints for the uninteresting deals.. the new deal being one of them ;)

BTA for:

Brainpipe
Weird Worlds
Are brainpipe and weird worlds both steam and desura keys as well?

BTA for:

Brainpipe
Weird Worlds
nijuu: Are brainpipe and weird worlds both steam and desura keys as well?
I can't confirm it as I haven't bought it.. but they should all come with Steam/Desura keys.

I don't know how good the games are, haven't played them. I've heard good things about Weird Worlds though.
Post edited April 26, 2013 by spoderman
nijuu:
Yes. Dr Blob’s Organism and Strange Adventures in Infinite Space are the only ones without keys.
nijuu:
DarkoD13: Yes. Dr Blob’s Organism and Strange Adventures in Infinite Space are the only ones without keys.
Bought bundle BTA
However i didnt get a 2nd set of Weird Worlds Return Infinite Space keys (already have this game from when IGS offerred it by itself) :(
DarkoD13: Yes. Dr Blob’s Organism and Strange Adventures in Infinite Space are the only ones without keys.
nijuu: Bought bundle BTA
However i didnt get a 2nd set of Weird Worlds Return Infinite Space keys (already have this game from when IGS offerred it by itself) :(
That sucks. Probably because you can't actually add a game twice in you account on IGS.
I only started buying from them with Cognition Episode 1.
Maybe you should contact them and ask for the game as a gift link.
Post edited April 26, 2013 by DarkoD13
nijuu: Bought bundle BTA
DarkoD13: That sucks. Probably because you can't actually add a game twice in you account on IGS.
I only started buying from them with Cognition Episode 1.
Maybe you should contact them and ask for the game as a gift link.
I did email them about it. See what happens
nightrunner227: Are the BTA games any good? I'm not really interested in the main game.
At least Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space is great. Not really a complex space exploration game though, but something that's good to play when you have just one or two hours and want a game to enjoy.
Dr. Blob's Organism is good fun, but you can get it from their homepage and many other places for free as well.

Haven't played the other games.
PaterAlf: At least Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space is great. Not really a complex space exploration game though, but something that's good to play when you have just one or two hours and want a game to enjoy.
Dr. Blob's Organism is good fun, but you can get it from their homepage and many other places for free as well.

I read that as Dr. Blob's Orgasm. I need a better social life. =(

BTA for:

Brainpipe
Weird Worlds
Dr. Blob's Organism
Strange Adventures in Infinite Space (freeware?)
nightrunner227: Are the BTA games any good? I'm not really interested in the main game.
Well, with the exception of Weird Worlds, I say no. Brainpipe and Dr. Blob are the same Digital Eel style, as the main game too. So, if you didn´t feel got by the Data Jammers, you won´t like these. Strange Adventures is the WW predecesor, and the later is much better than the first. I´d say pick the BTA only for Weird Worlds, cause worth it (fast paced rogue like, simple, good for a casual gaming at the coffee time).
PaterAlf: At least Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space is great. Not really a complex space exploration game though, but something that's good to play when you have just one or two hours and want a game to enjoy.

JaqFrost: I read that as Dr. Blob's Orgasm. I need a better social life. =(
Don't worry, I did too.. in fact I always read it that way.
So, no hints for the next deal? (I always expect for someone posting it here, mostly spoderman, whom always know right :)
tokisto: So, no hints for the next deal? (I always expect for someone posting it here, mostly spoderman, whom always know right :)
There's been a run of fairly disappointing games recently and none of them had hints so it doesn't bode well.