It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GOG key is always nice.
SirPrimalform: Rebought to get a GOG key and also to give them a little more money since I got this in the HIB.
Will probably do the same. For some reason I considered it a "filler" game in the Humble Bundle, but I started playing it recently, and so far it's pretty good. It gives a nice sense of exploting an alien ecosystem while throwing some mild puzzles in to give it some actual gameplay. The voice acting is pretty good for an Indie game. I'm enjoying it so far.
There's one thing I don't quite understand:

If I pay the minimum I get 3 keys, one of them is GOG's. If I redeem it here I get the same bonuses if I were to pay over the average, except the posters; and in Steam the soundtrack is free (as a DLC). So, where's the incentive to pay more, I'm missing something? Is the soundtrack in IndieGameStand also in FLAC? (The soundtrack here is in MP3 only.)
Post edited March 29, 2013 by Azrael360
Same, going to rebuy just for the GOG key. This game is pretty good.
samlii: So did I, however is there a way to buy a gift for later use? It seems unlike IndieGala or Humble Bundle its not just a link, they actually make an account for the giftee. I find it weird to give someone else an account.
Just buy it as a gift for yourself (using the same mail adress you used when you created your account). You will get a gift link then, that you can give away to someone else.
Azrael360: There's one thing I don't quite understand:

If I pay the minimum I get 3 keys, one of them is GOG's. If I redeem it here I get the same bonuses if I were to pay over the average, except the posters; and in Steam the soundtrack is free (as a DLC). So, where's the incentive to pay more, I'm missing something? Is the soundtrack in IndieGameStand also in FLAC? (The soundtrack here is in MP3 only.)
I just checked, the IGS soundtrack is in mp3 format.
yikes... buyed it on the sale they did here and now it is at 1$... i think i will never pay more than 1$ on another indie game .. they always sale cheaper them a little later... U_U

And im sorry to say it..
Post edited March 29, 2013 by SpiderFromMars
DarkoD13: I just checked, the IGS soundtrack is in mp3 format.
Thanks for letting me know :)
SpiderFromMars: yikes... buyed it on the sale they did here and now it is at 1$... i think i will never pay more than 1$ on another indie game .. they always sale cheaper them a little later... U_U

And im sorry to say it...
That's why I get most of my indie games from indie bundles, or occasionally from IGS. It's not worth buying them individually at higher prices unless you have a lot of interest in the game, or you're buying to support the dev.

To be fair though, Waking Mars was $1 a while ago from Humble Android Bundle 4..
Post edited March 29, 2013 by spoderman
spoderman: That's why I get most of my indie games from indie bundles, or occasionally from IGS. It's not worth buying them individually at higher prices unless you have a lot of interest in the game, or you're buying to support the dev.
And you do right. I will do the same from now...

And yes, it was on a Humble Android, but i dislike those Humbles, many of the games i dont want, and the ones i like (like this one) are BTA. So you have to pay more to have that one and a bunch you dont care.
Post edited March 29, 2013 by SpiderFromMars
Tough life...
I got Terraria at 10$ and a week later it was on sale for 2,50$ but obviously I did not want to wait that week and do not really regret my purchase.
Robette: Tough life...
I got Terraria at 10$ and a week later it was on sale for 2,50$ but obviously I did not want to wait that week and do not really regret my purchase.
I dont regret my purchase. But this is nuts... they are lowering the price week after week! LOL! they must be having really low sales, because this is devaluate his product...
spoderman: That's why I get most of my indie games from indie bundles, or occasionally from IGS. It's not worth buying them individually at higher prices unless you have a lot of interest in the game, or you're buying to support the dev.
SpiderFromMars: And you do right. I will do the same from now...

And yes, it was on a Humble Android, but i dislike those Humbles, many of the games i dont want, and the ones i like (like this one) are BTA. So you have to pay more to have that one and a bunch you dont care.
I agree with your points about BTA, but Waking Mars was included with $1 purchases (didn't have to BTA for it). It was nearly the same deal as the one on IGS and eventually came with a Steam key (you could get a Desura key too from contacting the dev). Main difference is that the IGS deal comes with a GOG key, which gets you some artwork, wallpapers, and avatars (Humble Bundle includes the same soundtrack in FLAC and MP3 format).
Post edited March 29, 2013 by spoderman
spoderman: I agree with your points about BTA, but Waking Mars was included with $1 purchases (didn't have to BTA for it). It was nearly the same deal as the one on IGS and eventually came with a Steam key (you could get a Desura key too from contacting the dev). Main difference is that the IGS deal comes with a GOG key, which gets you some artwork, wallpapers, and avatars (Humble Bundle includes the same soundtrack in FLAC and MP3 format).
hmmm... didnt remember well that humble. Anyway, it is a good game, go get it if you dont have it... :)
tokisto: Same, going to rebuy just for the GOG key. This game is pretty good.
How to redeem the gog key here?
I can't find the option

Edit:
Ok just find the Redeem gift link.
In my defense it is at the very end of the page.
Post edited March 29, 2013 by Porto