It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm going to be really hopeful and say Driftmoon.
Post edited March 27, 2013 by johnki
It's about bloody time that someday we would get a GOG key for a change! (:D)
Azrael360: It's about bloody time that someday we would get a GOG key for a change! (:D)
We got one for Geneforge.
My crystal ball shows a Pid.
Azrael360: It's about bloody time that someday we would get a GOG key for a change! (:D)
Licurg: We got one for Geneforge.
Oh right... I forgot about that one, just because I didn't got it... but so far, it was just one.
Licurg: We got one for Geneforge.
Azrael360: Oh right... I forgot about that one, just because I didn't got it... but so far, it was just one.
It seems that you also forgot about SpaceChem. ;)
Azrael360: Oh right... I forgot about that one, just because I didn't got it... but so far, it was just one.
Psyringe: It seems that you also forgot about SpaceChem. ;)
LOL, another one... I'm getting old! (:P)
Hope the GOG key thing wont be a regular occurrence.. devalues the game being sold through gog way too much imho (yes i know steam gives away steamkeys like lollies for free).Not sure gog works in the same way?.
If the next game has a gog key, ill hazard to guess what may happen a) not a game in alpha and b) people will buy them up for the key to trade. Sorry i sound not excited about this....
Post edited March 27, 2013 by nijuu
Psyringe: My crystal ball shows a Pid.
Ah, that would explain the Gem Promo...
No, we also got one for Spacechem.

Edit: Damn Ninjas...

For the next game, I think we will get Mutant Mudds. Hope for Avernum or Avadon though.
Post edited March 27, 2013 by PaterAlf
Psyringe: It seems that you also forgot about SpaceChem. ;)
Oh right, forgot about that one since I didn't buy it myself.
So it looks like it's a game that's available on GOG, Desura -and- Steam.

https://twitter.com/invaderrj/status/317048048196915202
Foxhack: So it looks like it's a game that's available on GOG, Desura -and- Steam.
List of possibilities:

Resonance
To The Moon
Botanicula
Gemini Rue
Blackwell games (only Deception is on Desura)
Machinarium
Unmechanical
Uplink
Trine
DEFCON
Defender's Quest
Anomaly: Warzone Earth
Darwinia
Puddle
Snapshot
Avernum games (only 4-6 are on Steam/desura)
Avadon
Anodyne

If that's the case, I'm hoping for Puddle, since it's the only one on the list that I don't have. Then again, though, they might just mean that you get the game on whatever other platforms in addition to GOG, as opposed to it IS on all 3 platforms.
Post edited March 27, 2013 by johnki
You forgot Postal.

Yeah, apparently it's an indie game.
ok i think ive missed something here, i have skimmed the last few pages of the thread (but i am fairly new to IGS if that is why im missing something), am i right in assuming that a current/past/future game has offered a GOG key?