It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

spoderman: I wish it were Organ Trail. It's probably gonna be SPAZ :(

If you check their PAX lineup, the only one they haven't featured on IGS yet is SPAZ.
Damnit. I really wanted a really cheap PC copy of Organ Trail since I've already paid for the iOS version but my iPhone has shit battery life and it's difficult to aim since everything's so small. :/

I guess, then, that "Full Steam ahead" means that it's going to be a Steam-key-only game?
NOOOOOO! It IS SPAZ. And it's Steam only. And the ONLY bonus is the soundtrack. :<
johnki: NOOOOOO! It IS SPAZ. And it's Steam only. And the ONLY bonus is the soundtrack. :<
Yeah, was hoping it'd have a Desura key...

EDIT: It's not quite right to say it's Steam only, since a standalone DRM-free version appears to be provided too, but the lack of Desura support is nonetheless disappointing...
Post edited March 21, 2013 by SirPrimalform
johnki: NOOOOOO! It IS SPAZ. And it's Steam only. And the ONLY bonus is the soundtrack. :<
Yup, so another bundle repeat for me.
SirPrimalform: EDIT: It's not quite right to say it's Steam only, since a standalone DRM-free version appears to be provided too, but the lack of Desura support is nonetheless disappointing...
Oh, you're right. That DRM-free icon is hard to see. I'd have assumed it'd be right next to the Steam one.
Another skip for me as I already have it. I've ended up skipping a few of these now in a row.
This sounds like a really awesome idea! More frequent than Humble Indie Bundle, so as to rotate faster and keep the games circulating. I'll have to check it out!

Also, if anyone's heard of the Free Indie Bundle, it's a website that bundles together free indie games together. They make a new bundle about every two weeks. Some really great games get featured there!
SirPrimalform: Yeah, was hoping it'd have a Desura key...

EDIT: It's not quite right to say it's Steam only, since a standalone DRM-free version appears to be provided too, but the lack of Desura support is nonetheless disappointing...
Could always email them and ask if desura key will be made available for it :)
Looks like that Gnomoria now has a Steam key....

JohnWalrus: Also, if anyone's heard of the Free Indie Bundle, it's a website that bundles together free indie games together. They make a new bundle about every two weeks. Some really great games get featured there!
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_free_bundle
;p
Post edited March 21, 2013 by Stooner
nijuu: Could always email them and ask if desura key will be made available for it :)
Well, I've done some light bitching on their forum. :P

They seem to check it fairly often, so this might be enough...
nijuu: Could always email them and ask if desura key will be made available for it :)
SirPrimalform: Well, I've done some light bitching on their forum. :P

Hopefully :). Is this the first time it would a steam only game if no desura?
SirPrimalform: Well, I've done some light bitching on their forum. :P

nijuu: Hopefully :). Is this the first time it would a steam only game if no desura?
This not the first game to not feature a Desura key despite being on Desura if that's what you mean... it's not Steam only, it's DRM-free too.
Weird question.
Are desura and steam keys generated for IGS linked in anyway shape or form?.Gnomoria is the game in question
Reason is ask, is ive added this game to desura, and it tells me i need to activate the steam key before i can launch the game in desura.... is this usually the case?. Several other games i checked on desura seemed to want the same thing (if there is a steamkey available for it - that i have). not all of them though.only certain ones. Is this something new?.
Post edited March 22, 2013 by nijuu
A shame I didn't get to this earlier. Gnomoria, Aztaka and Serious Sam: The Random Encounter have been on my wishlist for a while.
MorphysLaw: A shame I didn't get to this earlier. Gnomoria, Aztaka and Serious Sam: The Random Encounter have been on my wishlist for a while.
Aztaka is PWYW at the moment here: https://stacksocial.com/sales/the-name-your-own-price-gamer-bundle