It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kalirion: If you want to keep raising your mage's Strength, its up to you!
Nothing would give me more pleasure than spending an entire weekend raising my mage's Strength.
I'm on the fence with regard to buying this game - RPG Maker games (or games that look like them) have always been hit-and-miss for me. Gameplay and presentation are usually not good enough to serve as the main reason for playing these games, and story, writing, and dialogue can range from brilliant and original all the way down to horribly bad ...

Another thing that's holding me back is (ironically) the latest Indie Royale. It includes two games that I bought on IGS before, and in retrospect I could have saved the money I spent on IGS. This makes me a bit more reluctant to buy Desura games at IGS at the moment.
Post edited March 10, 2013 by Psyringe
kalirion: If you want to keep raising your mage's Strength, its up to you!
grviper: Nothing would give me more pleasure than spending an entire weekend raising my mage's Strength.
Actually, my Mage right now has the most powerful standard melee attack of the entire party, thanks to using a staff which sacrifices magic power for pure physical damage :)

I'm on the fence with regard to buying this game - RPG Maker games (or games that look like them) have always been hit-and-miss for me. Gameplay and presentation are usually not good enough to serve as the main reason for playing these games, and story, writing, and dialogue can range from brilliant and original all the way down to horribly bad ...
The writing is pretty good and funny. There are also tons of in-jokes from gaming ("Hey, Listen!"), and pop culture references. Reminds me a bit of Unepic, but significantly less juvenile. There are still some f-bombs present, so keep that in mind before you play it with your kids.
Post edited March 10, 2013 by kalirion
30% discount code for Season Upgrade for Cognition
discount code: QJIVJJDZYLU1

http://store.postudios.com/products/cognition-season-upgrade-v2-episodes-2-4

Some people apparently have been getting emails from IGS with that same code (i didnt for some reason).
Not very fair to post this code here as some people who did not buy the game on IndieGameStand might use it.

People who bought the episode 1 of Cognition on IndieGameStand should have received a 30% discount code for the remaining of the season on the Phoenix Online Studio store.
Post edited March 11, 2013 by sebarnolds
SpyLeaks has a separate desura key or it is a 3-games-key?
SpiderFromMars: SpyLeaks has a separate desura key or it is a 3-games-key?
All are separate.
SpiderFromMars: SpyLeaks has a separate desura key or it is a 3-games-key?
johnki: All are separate.
Thanks... :)
sebarnolds: Not very fair to post this code here as some people who did not buy the game on IndieGameStand might use it.
Perfectly fair, as everyone got the same discount code so it's obviously meant to be used many times. Spreading this code might get them some sales they wouldn't otherwise have got.
Man, if I was not so stubborn I'd get it (Cognition). I just.. really want it on GOG. haha. I am so old. Get off my lawn! :P

Its on that Desura thing, yeah? I've managed to not have that yet, so I'll stick it out a bit longer I think.
HeDanny: Man, if I was not so stubborn I'd get it (Cognition). I just.. really want it on GOG. haha. I am so old. Get off my lawn! :P

Its on that Desura thing, yeah? I've managed to not have that yet, so I'll stick it out a bit longer I think.
Desura is not bad, and for most games, including Cognition, you can get the DRM Free download from the website without ever installing the client.
nijuu: 30% discount code for Season Upgrade for Cognition

Some people apparently have been getting emails from IGS with that same code (i didnt for some reason).
This is embarrasing, but I can't figure out how to use the code. There doesn't seem to be a place to enter the code...?
nijuu: 30% discount code for Season Upgrade for Cognition

Gonchi: This is embarrasing, but I can't figure out how to use the code. There doesn't seem to be a place to enter the code...?
Havent bought it myself. Having a look at the store, you need to add cart, add billing details on page 2 top left corner has box says Have a discount code ?. :)
Its on the same screen as filling in ur cc details. (has option for paypal or cc near bottom
Post edited March 11, 2013 by nijuu
Gonchi: This is embarrasing, but I can't figure out how to use the code. There doesn't seem to be a place to enter the code...?
nijuu: Havent bought it myself. Having a look at the store, you need to add cart, add billing details on page 2 top left corner has box says Have a discount code ?. :)
Its on the same screen as filling in ur cc details. (has option for paypal or cc near bottom
Ah, I see it now, thanks. I was clicking on Check out with PayPal and going straight to PayPal's login page instead.
nijuu: Havent bought it myself. Having a look at the store, you need to add cart, add billing details on page 2 top left corner has box says Have a discount code ?. :)
Gonchi: Ah, I see it now, thanks. I was clicking on Check out with PayPal and going straight to PayPal's login page instead.
No problems. Its weird. I dont see the point of having the paypal option on front page, and then right near the end after billing details - they really should remove paypal off the initial page ;)