It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

muntdefems: ...aaaaand "Error: Invalid game ID" is the featured game deal again. xD
And the site completely gone!? I see just an empty page. It's not a good sign. I hope that it's just a temporary thing.
muntdefems: ...aaaaand "Error: Invalid game ID" is the featured game deal again. xD
Accatone: And the site completely gone!? I see just an empty page. It's not a good sign. I hope that it's just a temporary thing.
Same here, i also get just an empty page.
Yep, now the site's down for me too. Bye-bye IGS?

I hope it gets back online, if only for a couple of days so their customers can download whatever games they own there. Not that there weren't many worrying signs as of late that should have prompted everybody to start making backups of their IGS libraries, though. But people never learn, do they?
muntdefems: Yep, now the site's down for me too. Bye-bye IGS?

I hope it gets back online, if only for a couple of days so their customers can download whatever games they own there. Not that there weren't many worrying signs as of late that should have prompted everybody to start making backups of their IGS libraries, though. But people never learn, do they?
According to their twitter, the site is down for maintenance and will be back shortly.
Grargar: According to their twitter, the site is down for maintenance and will be back shortly.
I hope they will prolong the "Error: Invalid game ID" deal when they are back up. I Don't want to miss that.
Grargar: According to their twitter, the site is down for maintenance and will be back shortly.
PaterAlf: I hope they will prolong the "Error: Invalid game ID" deal when they are back up. I Don't want to miss that.
You're not missing much, the sequel 'Error 1000' is amazing.
Still no sign of life from IGS. They didn't tweet any more news since the May 15 tweet: "Our website is under maintenance. We'll be back shortly!".
[i]
Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. We do not have any estimated time of repair but rest assured we are doing our best to get the site back up as soon as possible. We haven't had maintenance in a while now and we are also fixing almost all issues that were reported to us. We will address all issues including your Elite subscription once the site is back up and running. We'll keep you posted. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this caused you. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
IGS
Customer Support[/i]

They sent this email out on the 20th to a poster on another forum I visit
Asbeau: [i]
Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. We do not have any estimated time of repair but rest assured we are doing our best to get the site back up as soon as possible. We haven't had maintenance in a while now and we are also fixing almost all issues that were reported to us. We will address all issues including your Elite subscription once the site is back up and running. We'll keep you posted. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this caused you. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
IGS
Customer Support[/i]

They sent this email out on the 20th to a poster on another forum I visit
Thanks for posting this. At least we now know more about the delay.
Looks like indiegamestand is back for now
Barefoot_Monkey: Looks like indiegamestand is back for now
And they even prolonged the "Error: Invalid game ID" sale. Nice! ;)
Last daily was Steam-only and now it's an error.
Oh dear, they really have gone downhill fast.
Post edited May 30, 2017 by Klumpen0815
It's even worse.
I load the site and....was loged in with an unknown account.
If I want I could dl now some dozen games.
Or could you...?

Testing download requests is giving me failure (checking the HTTP headers reveals a 500 internal server error).
VanishedOne: Or could you...?

Testing download requests is giving me failure (checking the HTTP headers reveals a 500 internal server error).
I tried too and I could not download anything from my game wallet. Nothing works!