It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: New deal is <span class="bold">Words for Evil</span> (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac). BTA for a gift copy.
Unusually cheap for a Steam key at only 25 cents. Not my kind of game, but it looks OK. This review made me laugh: http://steamcommunity.com/id/treygreen13/recommended/335790/
New deal is <span class="bold">Phoenix Force</span> (Windows-only). Pay $0.5 for a DRM-Free download and a Steam key or BTA to also get a gift copy.

100 Boss Battles to challenge you!

A dragon, a giant eye and the grim reaper confront you using fireballs, lasers and sickles. What do you do?
A) Say the game is unfair because you die with a single hit and there are no weak enemies and then cry with your mama; or
B) Dodge all this bullet hell and destroy the enemies in 30 seconds because you are a real gamer!

Phoenix Force will show you no mercy!
Uh-oh...

First, the website changes hands. Then, there are rumors that devs are not being paid. Later, said rumors are denied by the website staff.

Now, why does all of this sound familiar to me? :\
Also they told that if the game earnings reach $90, the game is not displayed on the main page catalogue.
That doesn't make sense. The other way around (games with low earnings, thus high cost to pay the developers or the choice to not pay them because it will take ages of an infinite amount of time until they hit the payout threshold) would make more sense. Or are they paying the ones who hit the threshold, pay them and then remove the game from the catalog? Are there known names of affected games?
The-Business: That doesn't make sense. The other way around (games with low earnings, thus high cost to pay the developers or the choice to not pay them because it will take ages of an infinite amount of time until they hit the payout threshold) would make more sense. Or are they paying the ones who hit the threshold, pay them and then remove the game from the catalog? Are there known names of affected games?
They probably forgot add to a "don't". so it would become

Also they told that if the game earnings don't reach $90, the game is not displayed on the main page catalogue
New deal is <span class="bold">Viscera Cleanup Detail</span> (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows). BTA for Viscera Cleanup Detail: House of Horror (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows).

"In 'Viscera Cleanup Detail', you take on the role of the janitor responsible for sorting out the mess left by a sci-fi horror event and the subsequent heroics of the, well, hero."

Minimum for Steam key is $4.41.
So... IGS's current game is Error: Invalid Game ID. Looks pretty cool.
SirPrimalform: So... IGS's current game is Error: Invalid Game ID. Looks pretty cool.
Meh, it's a repeat deal. They already had it around christmas. But at least it's DRM-free. ;)
SirPrimalform: So... IGS's current game is Error: Invalid Game ID. Looks pretty cool.
Heh, for a moment I actually thought there is a game with such a title ;) There ae so many weird and eccentric indie developers this days after all... ;)
already got it from Humble, I think I will pass.
If you like that game, you should also vote for this one!
PaterAlf: Meh, it's a repeat deal. They already had it around christmas. But at least it's DRM-free. ;)
Yep, it was featured between the 7th and the 12th of December (both included), that's 6 days. The current 'repeat' has been up since the 15th, so it's only been featured for a little over 4 days.

Last time some people complained in the site's forums (basically Elite subscribers that were not getting what they paid for in advance), and the staff eventually fixed it. This time around nobody has said anything in the forums... in fact nobody seems to be posting in the forums except for devs promoting their games. If it were not for the fact that some games are still being released in their store, I'd assume the site has been already abandoned. :\
The site is running again, but the game is Purring Quest. Steam only and I'm pretty sure it's a repeat, so doubly boring for me.
well Purring Quest is new deal (and yeah they seem to be less invested than the original founders for sure).
...aaaaand "Error: Invalid game ID" is the featured game deal again. xD