It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tokisto: It looks good and has a great soundtrack, but too complex for me!
Thought so, but their OST are in .FLAC and I only use MP3.. I'm going to complaint to their support and see.. :(
Post edited March 30, 2014 by koima57
Where do your purchased games show up if you didn't make an account? I haven't received anything in my email except a receipt.

edit: they're supposed to show up in your email, but I still haven't seen anything despite making sure IGS is in my contact list and checked as not spam. Contacted IGS support, should be resolved sooner or later ^^
Post edited March 31, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
cmdr_flashheart: Where do your purchased games show up if you didn't make an account? I haven't received anything in my email except a receipt.

edit: they're supposed to show up in your email, but I still haven't seen anything despite making sure IGS is in my contact list and checked as not spam. Contacted IGS support, should be resolved sooner or later ^^
I'm fairly certain what happens is they make an account for you. Try a password reset.
New game is SUPER TRENCH ATTACK (V2.0). the bta is the ost and an older game from the dev.

The game in itself looks like an attempt at old-school arcade shooters with some top-down levels like Mercs/ Shock Troopers and some levels are gun-shooters à la Operation Wolf. From the trailer, it seems a little bit too easy and not as action-intense as its old models.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZctFIJx4XQ
Post edited April 01, 2014 by catpower1980
SirPrimalform:
Thanks, you're right- got resolved!
Desura keys for Data Hacker Corruption properly uploaded
letsmaybeLP92: Desura keys for Data Hacker Corruption properly uploaded
Good and working normally, the other ones were "expired".

Now the new keys to wait for Super Trench Attack.. Current ones must be used through the Desura demo version but the full game won't add to the Desura library..

Two keys issues and Huenison & BOH OST's not having mp3 format.. That's 3 issues in 2 or 3 weeks, IGS should control their service quality some more. :/
Post edited April 03, 2014 by koima57
Not the feature game, but I discovered that Black Ice is 75% off at the moment. I normally avoid betas, but this looks my kind of game, and the price is very tempting. Anyone tried it yet?
letsmaybeLP92: Desura keys for Data Hacker Corruption properly uploaded
koima57: Good and working normally, the other ones were "expired".

Now the new keys to wait for Super Trench Attack.. Current ones must be used through the Desura demo version but the full game won't add to the Desura library..

Two keys issues and Huenison & BOH OST's not having mp3 format.. That's 3 issues in 2 or 3 weeks, IGS should control their service quality some more. :/
Dammit, i missed Data Hacker completely
New game is
Subject 9 from Diffusional Arts
DRM-free, Desura and Greenlight
BTA Soundtrack (6 tracks)
a shooter where your biggest enemy is mastering the control, you know the drill running/dashing with keyboard and aiming with mouse, no gamepad..a certain way for cramps (for me).
anyway, pass this one. it was in a IR bundle last year or so
Subject 9 was in the Debut 6 Bundle
So for me it is a pass. I enjoy the Debut bundles for their games, and I never bothered to play this even back then.

I do already have both Zombie shooters and Alien Shooters here as well as the fantastic Hotline Miami, so I am set for top down killing for a very long time.
Post edited April 05, 2014 by 011284mm
Anything has to be better then the Zombie/Alien Shooters?. The screenshots certainly seem to show its a good looking game. Hows it for everyone play wise?
IGS is pretty awesome. How did I not know this before!
cmdr_flashheart: IGS is pretty awesome. How did I not know this before!
Better late than never! You caught the 149th featured game (not including the free promotion). The best sales included
Gnomoria, Pid, Tower of Guns, Full Bore, and Data Hacker Corruption.
cmdr_flashheart: IGS is pretty awesome. How did I not know this before!
letsmaybeLP92: Better late than never! You caught the 149th featured game (not including the free promotion). The best sales included
Gnomoria, Pid, Tower of Guns, Full Bore, and Data Hacker Corruption.
Operation Smash, Bleed, and Paranautical Activity.

Too bad there haven't been any good recent ones.