It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Schnuff: New Game:
Steel Storm: Complete Edition
BTA is DLC2: Forgotten Prison....something dull as it is included in the Complete Edition
DRM-free and Steam key
I'm interested in picking this up (I played the first episode and it was decent), but I've heard over at the IGS forums of accusations that the devs haven't been very ethical in dealing with criticism.
Schnuff:
adambiser: The Steam client will show you what DLCs you have if you right-click a game and selection "View Downloadable Content"... or Properties and select the DLC tab.
thanks, so yes it shows both DLC.

edit:20.03.2014
and the new game is:
War of the Human Tanks
comes DRM-free and with keys for Desura and Steam
BTA: Sound of the Human Tanks I

was in different bundles...:-(
Post edited March 20, 2014 by Schnuff
Current Stats for War of the Human Tanks sale (with just over 12 hours left) :

Total payments: $2,421.67

Average Price: $1.21
# of purchases: 2002
Average Windows: $1.19
Average Mac: $1.24
Average Linux: $1.51

Good enough for 36h overall (did better than Operation Smash, 99 Levels to Hell, Data Hacker Corruption, Ku: Shroud of the Morigan, Airship Dragoon, Frogatto and Friends among sales)
Post edited March 23, 2014 by letsmaybeLP92
I've installed the War of the Human Tanks demo. I had to click through 300 inscrutable anime messages to get to an actual game scenario. Finally, what looked like a map appeared, and I could take action! Nope. I gave up after clicking through another mile of confusing anime conversation.

This is the first time I've ever wanted to see the story removed from a game.

---

Giving it another chance, I've found that you can set the game to skip all the conversation. It doesn't simply bypass it, though, it races through it in some unreadable attempt to give me a seizure. I got to see some of the battle. The interface is insane. Click anywhere and you'll zoom in and be deluged with a visual mess which attempts to instruct. Then, when a turn actually occurs, a little window will open, some hyper-brief video of an explosion on a mountain will play, that window will close, zooming will happen, another little window will open, an anime character will zip across it, it will close, more zooming, and like 3 more windows will open and close in series, flashing Max Headroom blip-verts at me. Holy hell am I confused.
grimwerk: I've installed the War of the Human Tanks demo. I had to click through 300 inscrutable anime messages to get to an actual game scenario. Finally, what looked like a map appeared, and I could take action! Nope. I gave up after clicking through another mile of confusing anime conversation.

This is the first time I've ever wanted to see the story removed from a game.

---

Giving it another chance, I've found that you can set the game to skip all the conversation. It doesn't simply bypass it, though, it races through it in some unreadable attempt to give me a seizure. I got to see some of the battle. The interface is insane. Click anywhere and you'll zoom in and be deluged with a visual mess which attempts to instruct. Then, when a turn actually occurs, a little window will open, some hyper-brief video of an explosion on a mountain will play, that window will close, zooming will happen, another little window will open, an anime character will zip across it, it will close, more zooming, and like 3 more windows will open and close in series, flashing Max Headroom blip-verts at me. Holy hell am I confused.
LOL! That has to be the best review of a game EVAH! ;-p
and the new game is:

AirBuccaneers
(online FPS)
Steam

BTA
Soundtrack

Featured Charity: Amnesty International

atm in the 1st tier of the Indie Gala Doorways bundle were you can get it for $1 together with
Desura keys for Oknytt and UNHACK
Post edited March 24, 2014 by Schnuff
Another online game...and steam only?.. pass
New IndieGameStand Deal:

PWYW for Huenison (Min $1 for keys when available)

PC (Desura, DRM-free, Steam Greenlight)

BTA for BOH and Huenison OST

PC/Mac/Linux (Desura, DRM-free)
I just watched the trailer and the gameplay video and I have absolutely no idea what's going on in the game. Looks a little too strange in my eyes, think I will pass.
It looks good and has a great soundtrack, but too complex for me!
Does the BTA game BOH come with a Desura key?
Accatone: Does the BTA game BOH come with a Desura key?
There is a Request Desura key button next to it, but I'm getting this message when I press it:
"Critical error: We apologize, but we appear to have run out of game keys for this game. The developers have already been notified and we are working to get more game keys ASAP. Thank you for your patience."
DarkoD13: There is a Request Desura key button next to it, but I'm getting this message when I press it:
"Critical error: We apologize, but we appear to have run out of game keys for this game. The developers have already been notified and we are working to get more game keys ASAP. Thank you for your patience."
Thanks for the reply, Darko! I'm sure that they'll upload more keys soon.
DarkoD13: There is a Request Desura key button next to it, but I'm getting this message when I press it:
I can't work out how they managed to run out of keys for just the bonus game. They can't have sold more copies of BOH than Huenison simply by the site works.
SirPrimalform: I can't work out how they managed to run out of keys for just the bonus game. They can't have sold more copies of BOH than Huenison simply by the site works.
Well, they probably never have the same amount of keys for non-BTA and BTA game/s. ;)