It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Suzaku-sama: Me?
Fictionvision: You!

PMing in a sec.
Thank you! :)
high rated
GOG code for 99 Levels to Hell from IGS as I just wanted the soundtrack. Up for the first to grab.

http://www.gog.com/redeem/

EDIT::: code has been redeemed
Post edited September 29, 2013 by 011284mm
011284mm: GOG code for 99 Levels to Hell from IGS as I just wanted the soundtrack. Up for the first to grab.

http://www.gog.com/redeem/8NX4V433
Not taken but +1
011284mm: GOG code for 99 Levels to Hell from IGS as I just wanted the soundtrack. Up for the first to grab.

http://www.gog.com/redeem/8NX4V433
Redeemed, thanks!+1 ^_^
lugum: I am not a 100% sure but knowing him (liking rogue/shooter games) i think he would like it, he will be online again monday, i will forward this question to him so he can answer it himself tommorow.
You were right with your hunch, lugum. Very nice of you thinking of me while I'm lost in the Internet-less limbo. :)

Azrael360: Yeah, I know he can only connects to the Internet using public computers, so probably tomorrow will be around. But if he wants it, I will take care of that... ;)
Really? That would be great! :)
lugum: I am not a 100% sure but knowing him (liking rogue/shooter games) i think he would like it, he will be online again monday, i will forward this question to him so he can answer it himself tommorow.
Thespian*: You were right with your hunch, lugum. Very nice of you thinking of me while I'm lost in the Internet-less limbo. :)

Azrael360: Yeah, I know he can only connects to the Internet using public computers, so probably tomorrow will be around. But if he wants it, I will take care of that... ;)
Thespian*: Really? That would be great! :)
Done! ^_^
Key sent ;)
Azrael360: Done! ^_^
Key sent ;)
Thank you very much, Azrael! Very nice of you, mate! :)
Thanks Azrael360 , very nice of you. :)
Post edited September 30, 2013 by lugum
Thespian*: You were right with your hunch, lugum. Very nice of you thinking of me while I'm lost in the Internet-less limbo. :)

Really? That would be great! :)
Azrael360: Done! ^_^
Key sent ;)
Drat! ;-p and well this ;-D too
Does anyone know if there is a way to buy a gift link without knowing the gift's recipient's e-mail? If I enter my e-mail, the gift will be attached to my account, won't it?
I want to buy something from their store for a giveaway at SteamGifts. I could redeem the game at an alternate IGS account and get the steam key, but I'd rather send the winner the gift link as it includes a soundtrack download link. Thoughts?
DarkoD13: Does anyone know if there is a way to buy a gift link without knowing the gift's recipient's e-mail? If I enter my e-mail, the gift will be attached to my account, won't it?
I want to buy something from their store for a giveaway at SteamGifts. I could redeem the game at an alternate IGS account and get the steam key, but I'd rather send the winner the gift link as it includes a soundtrack download link. Thoughts?
You couldn't do the giveaway and then buy the game when it's over?
or there's no time?
DarkoD13: Does anyone know if there is a way to buy a gift link without knowing the gift's recipient's e-mail? If I enter my e-mail, the gift will be attached to my account, won't it?
You can buy one on your account, then buy a second as a gift to your account. The second will be marked as an extra, which you can gift as a link.
Stooner: You couldn't do the giveaway and then buy the game when it's over?
or there's no time?
I kind of wanted to leave the giveaway running for a week or so. It's KnightShift, I have no idea how long they will keep the price at $2.

samlii: You can buy one on your account, then buy a second as a gift to your account. The second will be marked as an extra, which you can gift as a link.
Thanks a lot, I'll do that.
Speaking of gifts does anyone have an expiration list of the Gog game codes from previous deals? I have a Cat Lady, a Real Texas, and a Waking Mars gift that I forgot about, Just wondering if the gog keys would still be good from those. They are IGS links, so I can't just try the codes.
samlii: Speaking of gifts does anyone have an expiration list of the Gog game codes from previous deals? I have a Cat Lady, a Real Texas, and a Waking Mars gift that I forgot about, Just wondering if the gog keys would still be good from those. They are IGS links, so I can't just try the codes.
your IGS gog key links just send you to the redeem page automatically.

you can 'test them out':
just take the last code bit after the /
and use the standard 'redeem gift' page and it will have any expiration date info.

id use them sooner rather than later c/o IIRC most of them have exp dates