It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: ... I bought the Indie RPGs bundle on the last Christmas sale, Real Texas, Geneforge, Torchlight...
Haven't played any yet.. well, Torchlight, but it was even before GOG...

This website AND GOG are making me regret it. ;p
P1na: I want to have games available on the road, so I buy a lot of stuff because they're on sale at the time and I might play it later. But I probably (ahem) have a big enough digital backlog by now, so I don't think I'll buy any more indies I don't seriously intend to buy until they are on one of these 1$ supersales with GOG keys.

Although I do feel bad sometimes, I surprisingly enjoyed Waking Mars and only paid 1$ for it on indiegamestand...
Same with me, until now I doesn't buy anything from GOG summer sale because of this...SOTS TP , Fez etc...I fear all of them will be bundle ($1) sometimes in future just like Daedalic and Telltale games which I bought in GOG when 75-80% sale .
P1na: Although I do feel bad sometimes, I surprisingly enjoyed Waking Mars and only paid 1$ for it on indiegamestand...
I was the same. Didn't think I liked it, really enjoyed it, then felt bad for only paying $2 for it. I gave another $2 for it as part of the last humble bundle. :)

I don't think I will pick this one up though, my backlog is already nice and big after the summer sale and the recent humble bundles.
htown1980: I was the same. Didn't think I liked it, really enjoyed it, then felt bad for only paying $2 for it. I gave another $2 for it as part of the last humble bundle. :)

I don't think I will pick this one up though, my backlog is already nice and big after the summer sale and the recent humble bundles.
But even then, it's 1$. Why not? Even if you won't play it for the next 15 years, it's not gonna get any cheaper or and it's graphics aren't gonna get any uglier than they already are. And you get a GOG key.
htown1980: I was the same. Didn't think I liked it, really enjoyed it, then felt bad for only paying $2 for it. I gave another $2 for it as part of the last humble bundle. :)

P1na: But even then, it's 1$. Why not? Even if you won't play it for the next 15 years, it's not gonna get any cheaper or and it's graphics aren't gonna get any uglier than they already are. And you get a GOG key.
Because I take more pleasure in reducing my backlog than I do in owning games I won't play. I am a bit strange that way. If there is a gog bundle that has a game in it that I don't want, I won't buy it because I don't want the game stinking up my backlog.

I had dropped my backlog to somewhere in the 30s, but after the recent sales it got back up to 53. I have dropped it to 50 and have big plans to get it down to 40 within the next few months. I don't need a game like The Real Texas stuffing that up. I am really hoping there are no more irresitable sales for some time. One day I will get it to the 20s... One day...
Yeah, I guess we do things differently in that manner. I like to have a lot of open options when deciding what to play next, specially not-so-heavy games I can download in any hostel worldwide, and that's why I like GOG and these sales so much.
P1na: Yeah, I guess we do things differently in that manner. I like to have a lot of open options when deciding what to play next, specially not-so-heavy games I can download in any hostel worldwide, and that's why I like GOG and these sales so much.
It sounds like you have a nice life. Travelling the world and playing good old games :)
htown1980: It sounds like you have a nice life. Travelling the world and playing good old games :)
And getting woken up at 4am by a couple of French girls, probably drunk, giggling idiotically loud ("we didn't bother you, did we?" "noooooo, how could that ever happen!), getting up to get some work done (on the stairs, as the common room wouldn't open till 7:30) and then going to the office for about 14 hours to get a project ready for a sudden presentation on Friday.

My life's freaking awesome, but some days it makes a magnificent job of hiding why.
htown1980: It sounds like you have a nice life. Travelling the world and playing good old games :)
P1na: And getting woken up at 4am by a couple of French girls, probably drunk, giggling idiotically loud ("we didn't bother you, did we?" "noooooo, how could that ever happen!), getting up to get some work done (on the stairs, as the common room wouldn't open till 7:30) and then going to the office for about 14 hours to get a project ready for a sudden presentation on Friday.

My life's freaking awesome, but some days it makes a magnificent job of hiding why.
...and the police, don't forget the police!! :D

But drunk, French girls?! ;)
Reever: ...and the police, don't forget the police!! :D

Yeah. Annoying as hell.
Reever: ...and the police, don't forget the police!! :D

P1na: Yeah. Annoying as hell.
The police? Or the girls? :P

(yeah, I know it's both....but just imagine: Drunk French girls in police outfits :D).

And now we're getting offtopic. Sorry.
Post edited July 03, 2013 by Reever
Reever: The police? Or the girls? :P

(yeah, I know it's both....but just imagine: Drunk French girls in police outfits :D).

Off topic? that happened a long while ago. I don't have time to be on topic, that requires concentration and I can only post during compilation times. That's also why I haven't replied your PM yet, btw, to get even more off-topic. All I can do is mess around on the 45 seconds that compilation/deployment take place.

And the police is more annoying. They always are.
Oh "first world dilema"... So many games to play, no time to that and such amazing discounts... A game that I´d never buy but being so cheap and with GOG key, how to resist?
Post edited July 03, 2013 by tokisto
Reever: The police? Or the girls? :P

P1na: Off topic? that happened a long while ago. I don't have time to be on topic, that requires concentration and I can only post during compilation times. That's also why I haven't replied your PM yet, btw, to get even more off-topic. All I can do is mess around on the 45 seconds that compilation/deployment take place.

And the police is more annoying. They always are.
No problem, what are you working as anyway, if I may ask?
And about being offtopic, since I'm not frequenting this thead, I hoped that at least this one would actually be on topic.... :D
This is the first IGS I've bought in a long time.
Reever: No problem, what are you working as anyway, if I may ask?
And about being offtopic, since I'm not frequenting this thead, I hoped that at least this one would actually be on topic.... :D
On topic, he says. "Indiegamestand sells the real texas". There. Nothing more to be said on-topic for 4 days. Whatever could we do that time?

I work on IT, currently basically as a one man team making a website and mantaining another. Lot's of fun to be had. And let me tell you, days like today make me wish I had an actual team.