It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Even if there's now a chance for Republique, I don't think I can go in again because I wouldn't have the cajones to return the same game I don't want to GOG twice in a row. Nevertheless, I picked up some nice stuff from the other side of the sale and, even though this one didn't really bother me as much as it did some folks, I'm totally looking forward to a different format for the Autumn Sale. :)
I went a head and did it twice more and got

Metrocide
Blackguards

So now only 3 titles remain that I don't have

Lichdom: Battlemage
Dreamfall Chapters
Republique

Any one getting these?
I did 3 more. I got:

Shadow Warrior (2013)
Shelter
Volgar the Viking

Shelter was on my wishlist. Volgar looks like fun. I don't like FPS games at all, but I'll probably install Shadow Warrior just to see the graphics and go "ooh pretty".

So overall OK. :-)
barleyguy: I did 3 more. I got:

Shadow Warrior (2013)
Shelter
Volgar the Viking

Shelter was on my wishlist. Volgar looks like fun. I don't like FPS games at all, but I'll probably install Shadow Warrior just to see the graphics and go "ooh pretty".

So overall OK. :-)
Volgarr is great.
You can kill people with your sword in Shadow Warrior. Ignore the guns. :P
I decided not buy no Piñatas no more, but now my working week is done I need some treats to relieve my stress, plus there's 10 new Piñatas, so I fell for the temptation to buy 1 more (as a gift to myself) and now I'm off to the trading thread to look for someone who does like platformers because though the cover-art is nic, Steamworld Dig is not from a genre I like,
Post edited September 17, 2015 by DubConqueror
Tried 3rd and last piñata with self-gifting option and I got FTL: Advanced Edition.

REDVWIN
got Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav, that i already have

so if anyone want it, it's up for trade :)

Avernum 2: Crystal Souls

is the game i was looking after the most , but any rpg or adventure game would be ok (on gog or steam , don't care)
Got a ton of these piñatas, and almost all turned out to be games I'm happy with, no duplicates yet, I guess there are still games available on the list that I don't yet own.

Really wouldn't mind getting Amnesia Dark Descent though, but I can't justify any more! Mustn't bend to the gambler's itch!
PaterAlf: Yes, I just had contact with my bank and they think the same. Couldn't do anything right away, because they don't have the report by now (it can take some hours). But everything should be fine in a while (tomorrow the latest ) again.

I still wonder if they or GOG changed anything. It's not the first time that I made a number of small transactions in a row and I never had problems before.
I have the same issue. Contacted my bank. No issues on their side according to them. Waited for a few hours, it still doesn't work.
Than I bought a pinata using my paypal account. It uses my creditcard as I have no funds on paypal. That payment went without a problem.
Perhaps it takes some time to get reports through and perhaps it's just GOG.com that's blocked.
Hrm, GOG still hasn't sorted out my duplicate SotS: The Pit. I was hoping they'd sort it in time for me to spend the credit on a Pinata that would hopefully contain a game I didn't already own.
PaterAlf: You can't be serious, GOG. I bought another Pinata with the store credit I got for Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition (which I already own and which was still added to my account).

And I got Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition!!! Seems I have to contact support again...
I'm worried this will be my destiny as well. Still waiting on them to refund me the first time, but I strongly suspected that in refunding me they would reinstate the bug that caused the problem in the first place (namely that the Gold Edition is not considered owned despite the the base game and upgrade being owned).

Sigh...
Post edited September 17, 2015 by SirPrimalform
HertogJan: I have the same issue. Contacted my bank. No issues on their side according to them. Waited for a few hours, it still doesn't work.
Than I bought a pinata using my paypal account. It uses my creditcard as I have no funds on paypal. That payment went without a problem.
Perhaps it takes some time to get reports through and perhaps it's just GOG.com that's blocked.
Yes, it seems It's only GOG. I still can't buy anything here, but buying the Weekly Humble Bundle with the same card was no problem. Hope it works again tomorrow.
- Blackguards
- Sir, You Are Being Hunted

Well ! Quite an awesome save with Blackguards :D !
deleted
POOL'S OPEN!

Blackguards Special Edition

Dare I try my luck again?

Possible outcomes:
Metrocide / Piers Solar / Unrest SE / Last Tinker = "WoHoo!"

Dreamfall Chapters / Desktop Dungeons / Gurumin = "meh."

Republique / Last Federation / Sword of the Stars: the Pit: Gold = "Oh hell no!"

Everything else I own = instant refund request
HeDanny: POOL'S OPEN!
Closed again.