It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just a quick info: GOG support seems to be good again. I asked them yesterday for a refund (store crediit) for my two Pinatas so I can buy Technobabylon and they answered today. Thank you again, Heinrich :)
MarkoH01: Just a quick info: GOG support seems to be good again. I asked them yesterday for a refund (store crediit) for my two Pinatas so I can buy Technobabylon and they answered today. Thank you again, Heinrich :)
Heinrich is a superstar in the making. Got mine from him today as well, one day after my request. :)
oriberu: Second round yielded:

Blackwell Epiphany
Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora

No idea what the latter is - though the title is kind of cool - but the former is an adventure I was looking forward to playing anyway. Very nice. Thanks, GoG.
In case you did not know - keep in mind that Blackwell Epiphany is the last part og the Blackwell games (Blackwell Bundle here on GOG). Hot Tin Roof afaik is sort of an noir action adventure with a very interesting artstyle. Was looking to get it via Pinata but had no luck.
amrit9037: So I borrowed a loan and tried my luck.
Got Dark Eye, Banished and Amnesia: Dark Decent.
I only have dark eye so are they any good?
Is it possible to get a store credit or exchange dark eye?
It's possible to turn those into store credit. Did it myself with my two Pinatas.
MarkoH01: Just a quick info: GOG support seems to be good again. I asked them yesterday for a refund (store crediit) for my two Pinatas so I can buy Technobabylon and they answered today. Thank you again, Heinrich :)
budejovice: Heinrich is a superstar in the making. Got mine from him today as well, one day after my request. :)
No wonder Judas likes him - they are quite alike :)
Post edited September 15, 2015 by MarkoH01
deleted
budejovice: Heinrich is a superstar in the making. Got mine from him today as well, one day after my request. :)
Fairfox: Huh, I sent my request three days ago and nada. Darn you, non-Heinrichs!
If you don't get Heinrich, you don't get squat! :)

Good luck - I imagine you'll see it soon.
budejovice: If you don't get Heinrich, you don't get squat! :)
That is the German way ;)
deleted
Hooray, my pinata from yesterday gave me Amnesia: Dark Descent.
Today, it's free on Steam.... :-\
Akuma2142: Hooray, my pinata from yesterday gave me Amnesia: Dark Descent.
Just until wednesday so no real loss until you are not a very fast gamer ;)
Actually it's free as long as you add it to your account today. I noticed earlier and added it even though I won't have the guts to play it. I only didn't mention it here to avoid annoying people trying to trade a code for it.
MarkoH01: Just until wednesday so no real loss until you are not a very fast gamer ;)
No, it is free forever. Just add it to your game library on shop page before the offer ends (no need to install it). It is not a "free weekend game" (I guess you think of this).
MarkoH01: Just until wednesday so no real loss until you are not a very fast gamer ;)
Ritualisto: No, it is free forever. Just add it to your game library on shop page before the offer ends (no need to install it). It is not a "free weekend game" (I guess you think of this).
I still would say so if I read this:

"Spielen Sie Amnesia: The Dark Descent gratis bis Mittwoch um 19 Uhr MEZ! "

It says "play for free until ... " and not "get it for free until ..." but maybe you have already tried it and I am dead wrong here?
Akuma2142: Hooray, my pinata from yesterday gave me Amnesia: Dark Descent.
Sorry, to hear that. :(
But still thanks for letting us know its free. ^^
Ritualisto: No, it is free forever. Just add it to your game library on shop page before the offer ends (no need to install it). It is not a "free weekend game" (I guess you think of this).
MarkoH01: I still would say so if I read this:

It says "play for free until ... " and not "get it for free until ..." but maybe you have already tried it and I am dead wrong here?
Midweek Madness - Amnesia and Penumbra series, 80% Off!
Announcement - Valve

Save 80% on Amnesia and Penumbra series during this week's Midweek Madness*!
Additionally, grab a completely free copy of Amnesia: The Dark Descent on Steam until Wednesday at 10AM Pacific time!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/57300/

*Offer ends Friday at 10AM Pacific Time

And on the shop page:

MIDWEEK MADNESS SALE - FREE copy of Amnesia: The Dark Descent!

To help you prepare yourself for the imminent release of SOMA, we have decided to have a sale with an 80% discount on all our previous games. Hurry and you’ll get Amnesia: The Dark Descent for free during the next 24 hours and the game will remain in your library forever.

If you pre-order SOMA you’ll get a 10% discount and you’ll be able to preload the game starting tonight.
Post edited September 15, 2015 by Ritualisto
MarkoH01: I still would say so if I read this:

In English, it states "Grab Amnesia: The Dark Descent for Free until Wednesday at 10AM Pacific". I think the idea that it is a permanent addition to your Steam game catalog is true.