It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yyahoo: Dang it! The only game in this group that I didn't have was Hot Tin Roof and I *still* couldn't get it. Was *this* one in limited supply too?
HeDanny: Well. That is me out for reals then. Hot Tin Roof is the only game I would chance a rool for in this round.

yyahoo: Now I've got an extra copy of Sword of the Stars: The Pit ...
HeDanny: Do you specifically have the GOLD edition? This game is fairly unique in that GOG will not mark it as owned, even if you purchased all the content individually. This is one of my issues with this round as well.
Thank you!! That was exactly the problem. I owned SOTS: The Pit and the Gold Edition Upgrade, but not the actual SOTS Gold Edition. My next pinata purchase got me Hot Tin Roof...

Now, to get that refund (hopefully without losing the SOTS copy that I purchased previously). {sigh}
I wasted money on the first round. All three were things I didn't want. I should have known better. At least round two has nothing I want, so I'm staying far away.
think I'll be sitting this one out - a few games I dont own, but far too many I have on other platforms already (ie Humble), so I dont think the GOGbear of randomosity will be very friendly.
Out of curiosity... Which one was the soap bubble toy of the first round?

Sachys: think I'll be sitting this one out - a few games I dont own, but far too many I have on other platforms already (ie Humble), so I dont think the GOGbear of randomosity will be very friendly.
Heh, out of the first round I only already had 4 on other platforms (one of them on xbox).

Try to guess what I got...
mrkgnao: Considering that the most-recently added game on sale seems to be Kholat, added three months ago, and assuming that this is roughly the cutoff for inclusion in the sale, the games that I may well buy if discounted by at least 50% are:
- Where Is My Heart? [likely]
- Shovel Knight [not likely]
- Escapists, The [likely]
- Hand of Fate [perhaps]
- Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora [likely]
- Republique Deluxe Edition [perhaps]

So I would guess three games and one unsuccessful pinata is about what's left for me.
Seems I was too optimistic about the second half of the sale.
- "Where Is My Heart?" surprisingly is not available (despite already being in a Humble Bundle)
- "Shovel Knight" and "Republique Deluxe Edition" are not available as expected
- "Escapists, The" and "Hand of Fate" are available but still too expensive for me
- "Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora" is in a pinata but I have already learned my lesson

So this sale has likely ended for me. Bought one game (NEO Scavenger) and whacked one owned pinata I will probably have a hard time disposing of (Machinarium).
j0ekerr: Out of curiosity... Which one was the soap bubble toy of the first round?

Sachys: think I'll be sitting this one out - a few games I dont own, but far too many I have on other platforms already (ie Humble), so I dont think the GOGbear of randomosity will be very friendly.
j0ekerr: Heh, out of the first round I only already had 4 on other platforms (one of them on xbox).

Try to guess what I got...
the one you had on xbox?
mrkgnao: So this sale has likely ended for me. Bought one game (NEO Scavenger) and whacked one owned pinata I will probably have a hard time disposing of (Machinarium).
Is Machinarium that bad? I have it, don't even remember where...
Tried another pinata a few hours ago... and got Quest for Infamy. I'm aware that this is a pretty good deal on this game, and I'd be glad, if it weren't for the fact I own this game here on gog too. Maybe I should stop marking my pinata purchases as gifts beforehand... I'd trade it if it weren't for the fact that most other things don't interest me that much to bother to do the trading business, and the ones that would interest me have "run out" (e.g. the cat that wore a fedora).
So gifting it remains, and I'll have to think which approach to take on this one (especially as it seems to be more sought after than say Machinarium -at least I found someone to give my copy to...)

mrkgnao: So this sale has likely ended for me. Bought one game (NEO Scavenger) and whacked one owned pinata I will probably have a hard time disposing of (Machinarium).
blotunga: Is Machinarium that bad? I have it, don't even remember where...
No, it's pretty good actually, but I bet almost everybody who wanted it has it at this point (I personally got it last year at a weekend sale when it was 80% off...)
Post edited September 14, 2015 by Treasure
real.geizterfahr: The only interesting game from the current piñata (apart from the ones I own already ;P ).
For the last week every day I come to gog I keep hearing this in my head.
Not bad at all, except that I am having trouble finding someone who doesn't have it yet and still wants it. It has been on many sales already (e.g. 80% off on GOG just three months ago) and appears to have been a popular pinata result. Do you want it?
Post edited September 14, 2015 by mrkgnao
I just got Hot Tin Roof, so it's not currently out of stock.
Sachys: the one you had on xbox?
Actually, that wouldn't have been so bad. Dust is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills monstres and doesnt afraid of anything.
It's currently part o' me buried pirate booty, yarrr!
At least it wasn't Terraria.
Post edited September 14, 2015 by j0ekerr
mrkgnao: Not bad at all, except that I am having trouble finding someone who doesn't have it yet and still wants it. It has been on many sales already (e.g. 80% off on GOG just three months ago) and appears to have been a popular pinata result. Do you want it?
As said, I have it, but I don't even remember buying it :D
i liked machinarium, but you have to like point and click puzzle solving. it had great art too
mrkgnao: Not bad at all, except that I am having trouble finding someone who doesn't have it yet and still wants it. It has been on many sales already (e.g. 80% off on GOG just three months ago) and appears to have been a popular pinata result. Do you want it?
blotunga: As said, I have it, but I don't even remember buying it :D
I know. I was just making a point.