It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ulfednir: I think new pinatas will be realeased tomorrow... not sure if current pinatas will be still avaiable (like a "yestarday deals" feature, very common for sales) or not.
mobutu: There's a countdown on th4e top-left-gog-main-page so we'll know exactly when the new deals come.
Currently the ETA is 26 more hours.
26 hours... yep, tomorrow. :)
It seems like I got the one pinata game nobody is interested in trading for.

Do gifts ever expire?
Dizzard.495: It seems like I got the one pinata game nobody is interested in trading for.

Do gifts ever expire?
No they don't. Except promo keys which have only 12 characters.
Just bumping this before it gets buried
I hoped there was a re-stock for the only game I was missing (Republique), but no.

A "Randal's Monday" gift code I have instead. Darn...
uchristensen: I hoped there was a re-stock for the only game I was missing (Republique), but no.

A "Randal's Monday" gift code I have instead. Darn...
They do restock but the game goes out of stock quickly. Probably they sell like 50 copies each batch or so.
blotunga: They do restock but the game goes out of stock quickly. Probably they sell like 50 copies each batch or so.
I guess. Well, I won't be retrying. I'll just wait for the next round of games to arrive.
Already have a copy of these games, so -

PR??EC05

? = zero
Well I'm glad I checked here first. I already own half those games, just not on GoG.

*sigh* For as awesome as they are, GoG has the worst (dare I say most anti-consumer) "sales."
I have to assume they're just testing different sales methods to see what people like, but this is basically gambling and no way is a single game on that list worth $45. So its gambling when every result is a loss.
Liudeius: Well I'm glad I checked here first. I already own half those games, just not on GoG.

*sigh* For as awesome as they are, GoG has the worst (dare I say most anti-consumer) "sales."
I have to assume they're just testing different sales methods to see what people like, but this is basically gambling and no way is a single game on that list worth $45. So its gambling when every result is a loss.
GoG's sales from 2012 to 2014 were the best.
I've bought more games in those than I've ever bought in my life before and afterwards and they even gave away Duke Nukem 3D, Fallout 1, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics for free. :)
Post edited September 13, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Klumpen0815: GoG's sales from 2012 to 2014 were the best.
I've bought more games in those than I've ever bought in my life before and afterwards and they even gave away Duke Nukem 3D, Fallout 1, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics for free. :)
Guess I picked the wrong time to join. :P

I've liked most of sales I've participated in, though. I don't mind the gambling stuff, I actually joined during the Pot o' Gold Promo, and the last couple Insomnia sales were fun. Of course, now I own about half of GOG's catalog and sales are getting a little less exciting for me in general...
011284mm: Already have a copy of these games, so -

PR??EC05

? = zero
Thank you! I was missing one of those.

I did like the insomnia sales, if nothing else because they were funny to watch (except maybe for Jack Keane, that was not so funny the third time). I was also introduced to the community here by them, and while I am still 99% a lurker I'm quite glad for that. I don't mind the idea behind the pinata, I'm just not impressed by it either. It might be the current game selection since I have most of the ones I want on that list.
Liudeius: Well I'm glad I checked here first. I already own half those games, just not on GoG.

$3 even for a $10 game is 70% off. For a $30 game like some in the promo it's 90% off. So it's not THAT bad. And if you really don't like what you got, you can always ask for a refund.
Liudeius: ...
Klumpen0815: GoG's sales from 2012 to 2014 were the best.
the same goes for steam too, just one year earlier (till 2013), there were many and heavy discounts on big sales. for some reason both stopped many and heavy discounting on big sales. probably because "they loose so much money"!
Post edited September 13, 2015 by apehater
apehater: for some reason both stopped many and heavy discounting on big sales. probably because "they loose so much money"!
I think you mean "they don't make as much profit as they would like". ;-)