It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I got 2, just for the heck of it.

Dust: An Elysian Tail
Aarklash: Legacy

Two games I probably would have never had an interest in, but maybe I'll play them someday.
Dust looks mildly interesting, but Aarklash looks like a mediocre Diablo clone.
I have Diablo 3 so there's not much need for anything like that.

Going by the list you guys have here it doesn't look very interesting. If they add some different games for the next wave then I might try again. I don't think I'll be interested in any of the Indy titles though.

I'd be very disappointed to get something like Outlast. Yuck. >.>
Post edited September 12, 2015 by PaladinHeart
Hm, looks like an interesting promo! Unfortunately ended up with two games I got zero interest in (Aarklash and Volgarr). Oh well, that's the name of the game I guess. Will keep an eye on the regular promo's, but I think I'm all Pinatad-out for now. :-)
Bought one, got Machinarium. I already own (and completed) it on Steam, but since the GOG version comes with a bunch of goodies, for $3 it was fair enough.

Went back for two more and got Halfway and Randal's Monday. I already had Halfway on Steam, but I hadn't even heard of Randal's Monday before this sale.
low rated
Not going to bother because I'd rather know what I'm buying and I don't want Garbage Like gaucamelee Turbo edition games a total Fuckshit of a game the people that made that annoying turd of a game Need to be raped anally! Agh hahahahaha that was funny, no?
fr33kSh0w2012: Not going to bother because I'd rather know what I'm buying and I don't want Garbage Like gaucamelee Turbo edition games a total Fuckshit of a game the people that made that annoying turd of a game Need to be raped anally! Agh hahahahaha that was funny, no?
this pinata stuff is a covert abuse of people's natural gambling addiction
apehater: this pinata stuff is a covert abuse of people's natural gambling addiction
Hmmm yeah... TotalBiscuit has said how man lock boxes he's opened in other games and it sort of addictive... Sorta like Christmas or birthdays 'what will i get?' is the question...
Post edited September 12, 2015 by rtcvb32
" The Piñata can include games anywhere from $9.99 to $44.99, so there's a deal (and a satisfying POP) behind every swing - and we’ll be ready to congratulate those of you who show off your discounted gains on Twitter with the hashtag #IndiePinata!"

I think it is a bit odd that the price range is announced without mentioning that the higher tier games seem to be numbered and basically no one who buys now will get the higher tier games in this pinata at the moment.

Or did I get this wrong?
If I get a game I already own on let's say, Steam, can I gift it? Or would buying it as a gift allow the recipient to preview the actual title at the link before redemption?
rtcvb32: * Outlast (Gift)
* Legend of Grimrock (Gift)
Wait, they do not even filter out games you already own on GOG?

Not very appealing.
Is Randal's Monday still showing up as a freebie?
Should have checked forum before buying

Volgarr the Viking
Machinarium Collector's Edition.
Outlast - already on steam
Shelter - already on steam
Dust an Elysian tail - already on steam
djdarko: Is Randal's Monday still showing up as a freebie?
Yes, I just got Randal's Monday, though I wish I didn't.
eiii: Wait, they do not even filter out games you already own on GOG?

Not very appealing.
They do... up until you have all the games... Apparently i had more of the games than i thought i did.
djdarko: Is Randal's Monday still showing up as a freebie?
Tooms: Yes, I just got Randal's Monday, though I wish I didn't.
Did you get it as a gift code? I'll purchase one and trade you if you want.
I got Outlast, Halfway, Eador, Shadow Warrior and Jazzpunk... None were gifts, so I'm happy. But I do agree it's a bit of a gambling element here...