It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: 1) Yes. I figured as much. I woke up too late.
real.geizterfahr: That's a weird way to do the promo anyway... [..] Would be a better idea to lower the chance to get it and keep it available for a few hours (or even days).
Eh, we tell Gog every time, but they don't listen as usual.
Also, the rare prizes aren't limited per person, so some people get a ton of them, whilst others get stuck with scrap.
Dizzard.495: I noticed I only had a serial keys section for games I hadn't downloaded/played yet.
Probably a coincidence. Those serial keys aren't gamecodes, but are mostly used to enable online multiplayer for the game in question. The only exceptions are games that is written in their description that they come with extra games (like Wasteland 2).

Dizzard.495: Ok I'll try that.

Although I was looking at it and there was section that listed serial keys. Can you not just trade that with someone else?
No. Games that can be given to others are available only in the Order History section of the "Orders and Settings" section of your account, by filtering to "Unredeemed gifts".
Post edited September 11, 2015 by Grargar
trentonlf: Do you want Dust: an Elysian tale?
Thanks, but no. I already own it, and besides the fun for me really is the mystery aspect. I just happened to lose out this time.
Just got "Gods Will be Watching - Special Edition". Haven't checked this thread to see what else is available, but I'm happy I got a decent game.
trentonlf: Do you want Dust: an Elysian tale?
samlii: Thanks, but no. I already own it, and besides the fun for me really is the mystery aspect. I just happened to lose out this time.
Same for me, I just happened to get two copies of it and you were someone I would be willing to pass along the extra copy to ;-)
Guys, please check the source while checking out to see the number mrkgnao was talking about. Who knows maybe we can find some correlation for the next Pinatas.
The only game that i would regret if i got is FTL, because i already got it on steam....yeah i got ftl
Ooh I got Aarklash Legacy in mine. Wasn't on my wishlist or anything but it does look interesting. I look forward to trying it out this weekend.

EDIT: Do you think maybe the game we get has anything to do with our library? If our library consists of mostly RPGs, then there's a good chance we will get an RPG game in the piñata?
Post edited September 11, 2015 by FoxbodyMustang
Updated OP to show with bold the games that appear to be sold out.
planeswalkerwmw: The only game that i would regret if i got is FTL, because i already got it on steam....yeah i got ftl
This is why I'm not pinataing. I have some of the games on steam and bunches of them that I don't have, I just wouldn't play. The only games I ever intend to a actually play would be Shelter and maybe Last Federation. So that's maybe a 2 in 20ish?

My wallet is safe this round.
Okay, my haul for the first Pinata deal.

1. Gods Will be Watching SE Upgrade (as I already own the base game) -- Not good extras but always fun to get a "complete" edition.
2. Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship (as I already own the Gold Edition) -- Meh.
3. Lumino City -- Oooh! I wanted this!
4. Outlast -- Maybe if I'm in the mood to be scared.
5. Shelter -- Good reviews, so let's see what badger bothering is like.

Good enough for me to go back and try again, although none of the games were wishlisted. But Lumino City was the standout, and Guacamelee was the meh.

6. Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles -- I already have this, but it's always good to be DRM-free.
7. Eador: Masters of the Broken World -- I already own Genesis, but let's see what a remake is like, despite the bugs.
8. Volgarr the Viking -- Not even on my radar! Sigh. Oh well, if I'm in a masochistic retro mood.

Well, I was aiming for Dreamfall, Republique and Randal's Monday... 'Cause I didn't read that Republique had sold out. Here goes Try No. 3.

9. Randal's Monday! -- Yay! Reviews not so good, but it's a point-and-click from Daedalic. Good enough for $3.
10. Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles -- My first owned game, and thus gift order. Now to find someone that wants to trade for it for a game that's $3 and under... Or maybe, actually gift it?!
11. Aarklash Legacy -- Another gift game. Again, trade for $3.

All in all, I'm pretty satisfied with what I got, because for $3 each, how hard is it not to be? :D
i think this promo is clever and engaging, nice to look at too. Its very tempting to click that swinging pinata! lol I broke down and tried the roll and received Terraria, which is a decent game but I just dont have the time to delve into it like it deserves.

thats the last time I roll but it was a giggle none the less .
IAmSinistar: Legend of Grimrock is fantastic. One of the best dungeon crawls in a long while.
I agree, I just already own it elsewhere and don't see picking it up again anytime soon

BillyMaysFan59: Oh you should definitely play Terraria.

Or not, if you wish to have more time for sleeping.
I may have to give this one a try, the crafting element has always thrown me off, but on the recommendations here and now that I own it maybe I'll give it a shot.

real.geizterfahr: And Outlast! Or not, if you want to sleep that night :P
Not a fan of the horror games.
Dizzard.495: Ok I'll try that.

Although I was looking at it and there was section that listed serial keys. Can you not just trade that with someone else?

I noticed I only had a serial keys section for games I hadn't downloaded/played yet.
Serial keys tend to be for multiplayer options like servers so that you can log into multiplayer games. They're not for gifting purposes. If you can see the serials, it means those games are listed on your account as actually owned by you. Sorry.
I got 1954 alsomething
donated to community giveaway.
No more pinata for me.

I think it's better to grab a copy of Van Helping instead of trying luck for pinata.
Post edited September 11, 2015 by amrit9037