It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Block by block, build quaint island towns with curvy streets, small hamlets, soaring cathedrals, canal networks, or sky cities on stilts. Townscaper is now available as a game in development on GOG.COM!

Note: This game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
First Dorfromantik, now Townscaper, keep 'em coming, GoG.

Cloud Gardens
ISLANDERS
Concrete Jungle
Happy to hear it! I had emailed them a polite request.
Swedrami: Concrete Jungle
Concrete Jungle is a GREAT game, I love it. It is available DRM-free on itch. (I had crowdfunded it way back when, and was very happy to have done so.)
Post edited July 01, 2021 by mqstout
in dev is a stretch in this case. don't think the game got updated during its entire early access run, and if it did, it wasn't anything major, and it's getting a 'full' release in august. there might be big stuff coming, though I read something about family obligations and such. then again, there's no need to wait until august to simply remove the ea label. either way, I'm still interested, but it'll have to be a big discount for something to fuck around with for half an hour.
You know what would REALLY make this game special, is if we could walk around our newly created towns, though it would be a challenge to develop! Either way, I'm snagging it when it fully releases!
This is cute. And probably more of what I was looking for in Block'hood than what I got with that.

I'll keep an eye out.
I'm crazy impressed with the graphic in this one. Had to see the trailer before I understood that it was 3D and not hand-drawn.
Darvond: This is cute. And probably more of what I was looking for in Block'hood than what I got with that. I'll keep an eye out.
Yeah... Blockhood was disappointing. It just didn't have any 'fun' factor to it. :(
TZODnmr2k5: You know what would REALLY make this game special, is if we could walk around our newly created towns, though it would be a challenge to develop! Either way, I'm snagging it when it fully releases!
Like a Blender export or something? :D

Nice, I wanted to play with this! :)
mqstout: Happy to hear it! I had emailed them a polite request.
Swedrami: Concrete Jungle
mqstout: Concrete Jungle is a GREAT game, I love it. It is available DRM-free on itch. (I had crowdfunded it way back when, and was very happy to have done so.)
This is one of the few (paid) games I've got on my Smartphone and I really enjoy it!
mqstout: Yeah... Blockhood was disappointing. It just didn't have any 'fun' factor to it. :(
Yeah. It was a resource management game with no clear idea what it was doing and with an artstyle that wanted to be the Dollar Store version of Apple.
Wow, a city-builder game where nothing happens.
Bought!
It's very relaxing ^^
TZODnmr2k5: You know what would REALLY make this game special
If it was an actual game? =P No, interactive virtual toys don't do anything for me.
TZODnmr2k5: You know what would REALLY make this game special, is if we could walk around our newly created towns, though it would be a challenge to develop! Either way, I'm snagging it when it fully releases!
Zoidberg: Like a Blender export or something? :D

Nice, I wanted to play with this! :)
Better yet, import into Unreal 5!
TZODnmr2k5: You know what would REALLY make this game special
Mr.Mumbles: If it was an actual game? =P No, interactive virtual toys don't do anything for me.
Yeah, the gamer in me wants to explore my newly created towns, yet the artist in me loves the building for the sake of building, aspect...