It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Trade or fade through history.

The Guild 3, is now available as a game In Development, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Employ business savvy and strategy to build a trading dynasty in this 1400s society dominated by the rich, the powerful, and the superstitious. Balance the historical events and the economics involved in your dynasty's well-being or consider becoming a member of a secret society if you need some backing up.

According to THQ Nordic, until its release the game will still be getting fixed, optimized, and polished, based on the community's feedback.

Note: This game is currently in development. See the FAQ to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited September 29, 2017 by maladr0Id
I feel if any game needed to go into In-Dev/EA in at least a semi-polished state it was The Guild. (or at the *very least* around the buggy state of the previous games) That series has a tough enough bug history as it is. From the sound of it, it released pretty much how you would've expected an early access "The Guild" game to release, and that leaves me worried about what the end state of the game will be like. Now rather than thinking of diving in the EA I'm waiting to see how much it improves.
Post edited September 28, 2017 by Pheace
I just find it funny when people complain about a game not being finished when it is not properly released yet.

As I see it, the concept of Early Access/In Dev is more acceptable if it is certain popular games or franchises, like Wasteland 2 or Kerbal Space Program. Then it is perfectly OK for the game to be buggy and all that, however for less trendy games or franchises it's a completely different reception, a different level of acceptance.

Still, I get that the game might not be as playable as other In Dev games on GOG, that might be the case.
Post edited September 30, 2017 by Ricky_Bobby
TG2 back then catched my interest but I kind of lost track and later interest when it crashed and burned with all its problems. Was glad I never bought it afterwards.

I wish you Nordic best of luck with a great release of TG3. You guys are awesome just for being here with fresh releases and I will have an eye on TG3.

Considering this series troubled history and my own bad aftertaste experiences with other inDev/preOrder games I'll wait for release reviews though before considering to buy it.
Post edited September 30, 2017 by anothername