It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Engineering a productive future.

Rise of Industry is now available at 15% off until February 16, 3PM UTC.
There is no force in the universe more interested in pushing the world forward than the industrialist. In this upcoming tycoon game, you become that force. Raising factories, setting up trade routes, researching new technologies or arranging transport for your raw materials is how you will expand your early 20th-century empire in this unpredictable, procedurally-generated world.

Note: This game is currently in development. See the FAQ to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
Let's raise this to the forum!
Seems interesting for Tycoon enthusiasts.

I'm personally fed up of industries and capitalism so I'll pass though.

The look is a refreshing change though, hopefully the interface is readable and usable.
*looks at price*
*puckers*
If Factorio is £15 I hardly see how this could be worth £20.
I like the graphical style. On the wishlist with it.
Bought the game on itch.io for the DRM free version a long time ago.
Dev give a Steam Key to us backers,removed the itch.io build and no GOG connect available for now /:
AWESOME!
Post edited February 09, 2018 by Reglisse
Reglisse: Bought the game on itch.io for the DRM free version a long time ago.
Dev give a Steam Key to us backers,removed the itch.io build and no GOG connect available for now /:
AWESOME!
Dev's active on here. Ask again now that it's on GOG? I wonder why the removal from itch?
Reglisse: Bought the game on itch.io for the DRM free version a long time ago.
AWESOME!
mqstout: Dev's active on here. Ask again now that it's on GOG? I wonder why the removal from itch?
No eligible game found...
Forced to play with the shitty Steam I suppose...
Reglisse: No eligible game found...
Seriously, ask the Dev. It just today came to GOG. You may get to move your copy now.
(native) Linux support is welcome; you made a sale.
Reglisse: No eligible game found...
mqstout: Seriously, ask the Dev. It just today came to GOG. You may get to move your copy now.
dev answered:
"Steam is free for all Itch players, but the game will also be available on GoG on day one for all the reasons you mentioned"

https://dapperpenguinstudios.itch.io/rise-of-industry

So...I need to buy on GOG to get a new DRM free version?
It's unclear.

GOG is not an option on the itch.io page.
You can only claim a Steam Key.

EDIT:
FOR Itch.io USERS.
DEV SAID TO WAIT FOR GOG CONNECT.
Post edited February 09, 2018 by Reglisse
I really like the newspost for this one!
MechanicalArm: I really like the newspost for this one!
My favorite part is how there is an analogy to forces of nature, but then, it's like – woah, no, it's actually about industry (which is not very much about nature fyi). What's yours?
MechanicalArm: I really like the newspost for this one!
Konrad: My favorite part is how there is an analogy to forces of nature, but then, it's like – woah, no, it's actually about industry (which is not very much about nature fyi). What's yours?
WHAT? A BLUE replied to my comment?

Woah, and I thought this day would be lame and uninteresting!