It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Launch yourself gun-first into a neon synthwave FPS as you wall run, slide, clamber, and dash around each level at supersonic speeds. GTTOD: Get To The Orange Door is now available as the game in development on GOG.COM along with a 30% discount that will fade away on 29th November 2021, 2 PM UTC.

Note: This game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Pew! pew!, to the forum with you...
Cyberdoomquakewatchstrike - The Game
Good to see another steam game get a release here, let's hope the patches are simultaneous...
GET TO THE CHOPPA!
This one has been on my "keep an eye on this one" list since some time now. I wasn't expecting a GOG release so it's very nice to see GTTOD one appear here.
Saw a preview video on this a month or two ago and it does look promising.
Basically Cyber Hook but with violence instead of a hook. No thanks, I prefer the Cyber Hook way. But for anyone who likes Cyber Hook and thinks what it really needs is more violence, maybe now you'll get what you want.

Also, it looks like there is a new Cyber Hook DLC that will be ready at some point in the near future, although I'm not sure if it will appear here (Steam has a page for it already). Hopefully it will, Cyber Hook is one of my favorites. Anyone who likes hard platformers who hasn't tried it should give it a try next time it is on sale.
Post edited November 24, 2021 by joveian
Looks good, wishlisted!
i like the soundtrack
There is still no sub forum available for this game.
For some reason GTTOD is also not categorised as InDev even though it still is very much in development.