It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Best experienced with your mouse.

<span class="bold">Ghost of a Tale</span>, a gritty fantasy adventure about a little mouse facing big trouble, now in development, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% launch discount.

They say that history is written by the victors but sometimes the biggest truths are hidden behind a Ghost of a Tale. In this medieval world of animals, where the Mice have been marginalized by the vindictive Rats, Tilo's search for his beloved will accidentally throw him in harm's way. The little mouse minstrel is not much of a fighter, but cunning, guile, and nimbleness are forces to be reckoned with and Tilo wields them as expertly as he does his trusty lute.
Developers SeithCG are equally small in numbers and the community's input is helping them shape this endearing action/RPG into something truly special. The core stealth, exploration, and conversation mechanics are pretty much in place, but the flow of the story and exploration is still being tampered with by the team.
You can keep track of their progress through their official blog at ghostofatale.com.

Play your lute through the spooky halls of Dwindling Heights Keep as you struggle to escape your own <span class="bold">Ghost of a Tale</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
The 10% launch discount will last until August 1, 4:59 PM UTC.

Note: This game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/9rfuK3u7_oc
Post edited July 26, 2016 by maladr0Id
Getting Redwall vibes from this.
Seems pretty promising.
Post edited July 25, 2016 by Aemenyn
Post edited March 23, 2019 by user deleted
I'd like to see more games where you play as a rodent, or any small animal, but in an actual human world ala The Rescuers. It's a lot of fun exploring the world from that perspective. For example the part where you're shrunk in the kitchen was one of the only fun parts of Duke Nukem Forever
Aemenyn: Getting Redwall vibes from this.
Seems pretty promising.
ninjad :P
Looks delightful and has a attractive price. I read the redwall novels as a kid and am really liking this setting.
Is there any voice acting in this game? Or is it subtitles-based?

P.S. There's a typo in the description. It should be "where" instead of "were" in "were you're not required ".
Post edited July 25, 2016 by polecat1
It looks really good and interesting so wishlisted until it's finished

BUT

as I expected from the trailer, the minimal configuration which is required is a bit too much IMO as people who would be interested in it aren'tnecessarly hardcore gamers who spent lots of bucks on their PC configuration. I hope the devs will work on a more toned down version (downsizing texture, changing light parameters, etc.)
Damn, it looks great for now.
catpower1980: as I expected from the trailer, the minimal configuration which is required is a bit too much IMO as people who would be interested in it aren'tnecessarly hardcore gamers who spent lots of bucks on their PC configuration. I hope the devs will work on a more toned down version (downsizing texture, changing light parameters, etc.)
Mistake on GOG's part:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/update_upcoming_tab_added_and_active/post886
Looks wonderful. I love games that have a fable/fairy tale feel to them. It looks like something out of Redwall. The only thing missing is it being actually done :D
Wow, never heard of this game, but the graphics just wowed me. Very fairy-tale like. Now normally I don't pre-order unfinished products (as I am sure you guys are fed up with hearing), but this one I just might.
Just yesterday I took a peek at the Upcoming tab and saw what's about it. It looks interesting and i would like to give it a go as a finished product but sadly, even if I'm interested in the game, the minimum specs are above my system's specs.
I find those screenshots quite hard to look at, something to do with the contrast perhaps.
Still with the unfair pricing and no incentive I doubt I'll ever buy a GOG early access title so it doesn't really matter.
Amazing i'm just furious i can't run a game like this.

Beautiful. Non violent. Cute.

I felt in love for this game !
Cuuuute! <3

That minimum required processor is a typo, for sure, right?

You say best enjoyed with a mouse but the requirements highly recommends a game pad.....
Post edited July 25, 2016 by Themken