It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Flotsam is now available DRM-free. Get it 10% off until October 3rd, 1pm UTC.

Flotsam is the floating garbage town survival game. Scavenge what precious garbage you can from the ocean's surface and grow your city while doing your best to survive in this colorful post-apocalyptic world.
Was fantasizing about that still nonexistent Waterworld Open World RPG the other day again.
The intellectual property or a license shouldn't be that hard to acquire(?).
This looks like one I'll insta-buy once it comes out of indev. Looks both fun and visually great.
This looked insta-buy, but I will wait for discount. Still interesting, just not as before.
At first glance, I almost confused it with Raft. Doesn't look bad, but I'll wait until full release at least. I don't do ID/EA.
This looks cool. Putting on the wishlist. We'll see how it looks on release.
Cool! Glad to see this here! :)
i love the builder aspects of it, the music from trailer too. loved the art style but the hyper bright colors may put me off in the end, a bit too glare inducing for long hours of gaming, will wishlist regardless
mintee: i love the builder aspects of it, the music from trailer too. loved the art style but the hyper bright colors may put me off in the end, a bit too glare inducing for long hours of gaming, will wishlist regardless
Don't forget: a 15-minute break every hour! :D
Will their next game be called Jetsam?
Their official page didn't mention GOG at all when I checked, and I thought I had seen somewhere (not able to find the link at the moment) that the actual release isn't until 2021. If this is all true, I wish it was more clear on the storepage. I am interested in the game but feel I have to watch it cautiously from afar.
Flotsam? Does also Geralt come for a visit?
Charming. I hope it is more city builder than survival than the description gives it credit. Fortunately the video on the game page starts by describing it as a town building game. I'm sold, possibly literally despite the "early access" state.