It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mass-produced fun.

UPDATE: If you want to enjoy Factorio's strangely atmospheric tunes even when you're not staring at your mechanical farm, go ahead and grab the <span class="bold">soundtrack</span> separately, available both in MP3 and FLAC formats.

<span class="bold">Factorio</span>, a labyrinth of interconnected conveyor belts and machinery of your own design, is now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com.

What is it that separates humans from wild beasts and secures us the top spot on the pyramid? Isn't it our capacity for technological advancement, the ingenuity to build more and more complex machines and automate progress?
That's exactly what you'll need to do once you find yourself stranded on a hostile alien planet: start small, gather your first materials by hand, then build machines to help you mass-produce what you need, including more machines. But what you desperately need is guns, turrets, walls - something to protect yourself and your sprawling production lines from the local wildlife who doesn't agree with your presence here.
Before the game is fully released, Wube Software LTD., the team behind Factorio, are also planning on cleaning up the GUI and implementing a multiplayer matching server, which will enhance the fun and chaotic situations you can create with your friends even further.

Build a massive microcosm of fine-tuned production lines and keep the beasts away from your <span class="bold">Factorio</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Note: This game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
almabrds: Agreed!
Imo they could stop releasing and searching movies and put more efforts in releasing game OSTs.
I'm much more interested in musics than game documentaries and etc.
Just my two cents.
Wishbone: What gives you the impression that they're spending any resources on the movie section? It just seems odd to complain about them spending any effort on it since it's pretty obviously dead in the water already.
Have they really stopped, though? Have a blue said anything about this and I missed?
Just because it seems that way, doesn't mean they're not spending money and time looking for more movies in their catalogue.
I'm not complaining lol, just giving my two cents about this. That's all.
I'm not interested in new movies here.
hawkeyesforever: Because you're totally forced to buy it right? If you don't like it, move on to another game.
pi4t: I can't speak for the other early access games, but this one is actually good even in its current state; it's best viewed as an already-completed game which is also getting free improvements. I finished a playthrough just yesterday, without noticing any bugs or obviously missing content.
In case you didn't notice, robertgg uses the same troll-y copy/paste post in all In Development games on GOG. I don't like spending money in InDev titles too and prefer to wait for the finished thing, but the truth is that there are actually many games that are perfectly playable in their current state. (personally i can speak of The Curious Expedition which is perfectly enjoyable as it is now - by the way, just yesterday it received a big patch and is nearing completion). Having said that, I think there's no reason to care about robertgg's posts. ;)
That's great. This game is amazing, but I've already bought it since before it was on steam.

Even though it's technically not finished, it's pretty much exactly that. I've spent hundreds of hours with it, and it's very playable. I would not consider it early access, but more along the lines of for example the minecraft model, where they keep adding stuff to the game years after "release".

I hope it does well on gog. It deserves it.
Post edited July 17, 2016 by Jinxtah
ozgurcakmak: Uh no. I have contacted the devs regarding this exact question and they said "At this time we don't have this functionality planned, as we do not forsee any huge demand for this, However if we get many requests for this feature,we may look into it."

Pity though...
SirPrimalform: I for one am making my desire known and I suggest anyone else who is interested contacts them. Of course they won't think there's any demand if no one asks.
I bought directly from the website for NZ$24 and have a login. The GOG issue comes up on the forums regularly and the response is -- later; when the game is done. The updates are coming thick and fast but already it's a good game which has soaked up hundreds of hours of my time and is absolutely playable as is. Most studios would call it done.

Buy from the website and import it to GOG later. It's worth it.
SirPrimalform: I for one am making my desire known and I suggest anyone else who is interested contacts them. Of course they won't think there's any demand if no one asks.
TE901: I bought directly from the website for NZ$24 and have a login. The GOG issue comes up on the forums regularly and the response is -- later; when the game is done. The updates are coming thick and fast but already it's a good game which has soaked up hundreds of hours of my time and is absolutely playable as is. Most studios would call it done.

Buy from the website and import it to GOG later. It's worth it.
I already have it, I was one of the original backers. I was just hoping they'd let me add it to my GOG account.
Amazing game.

219 Hours of playing and I've yet to encounter a single issue.
I played this game on Steam, and my limited play time with it has been really cool.

The only problem is that, after spending 5 hours building the perfect production line, it's very annoying to get swarmed and killed by a bunch of enemy critters and have to start all over again from scratch.

If you rage-quit easily, this is a game that can send you over the edge at times.
hello I dont know if there are much people having this trouble or maybe i am bit stoopid to understand how it works after 14.23 patches but when i played patch 13.9 it wasnt like that and i mean of course the railroad tracking cause before i think there was curved track for the train and now nomatter what I do iI cannot get it back so i need some guidance about this is there a some sort of problem includin curved tracks for train or is it bug for me and i cannot get it back anyway ? if u could someone light some bit knowledge on me how it is in this factorio i would be pleased to know if u gonna make railroads again or not ?
Sorry, I can't help you with Factorio.

I'm just.. mesmerized by that stream of consciousness.