It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG is now available, DRM-free. Get it 10% off until October 3rd, 3pm UTC.

Inspired by genre classics, Encased is an isometric RPG set in a sci-fi post-apocalyptic setting. Explore its open world, create weapons and armors, search for mysterious artifacts, recruit followers, join different factions and help them achieve their goals. You're calling the shots here and the game will change and react based on your actions.
CronusEmployee: Yep, we have plans localization Encased on other languages, I can't tell you at exactly which, right now we focus on early access)
spds100: It's good to know that you are considering localizing the game in other languages. I'll be buying as soon as I get home :)
Glad to hear) hope you enjoy it) and don't forget to make a review) it's very important for us to get maximum feedbacks) Involving community in the development one of the main ideas)
CronusEmployee: This is a tribute to the Classics :)
This looks great. I'll be adding it to my collection.
low rated
Looks somewhat decent.....wishlisted. :)
A bit of a bummer that it is going into in-dev, but I shall be excitedly waiting for the game's eventual release. *^_^*
Post edited September 27, 2019 by Nicole28
The article on GamingOnLinux notes that Mac and Linux versions should arrive in the end of Early Access.

I was already interested in that game, but now I am very cautiously optimistic, or even cautiously very optimistic... ;-)
Post edited September 28, 2019 by Huinehtar
Looks pretty good - Wishlisted for sure
TT_TT_TT_TT: Looks pretty good - Wishlisted for sure
Thank you)
Nice! Looks like GOGchievement support was added. Wishlisted and will grab when my time frees up.
Wishlisted for sure, but I don't do Early Access other than Kickstarters. I'll definitely keep an eye on it.
high rated
Development updates from Dark Crystal Games are back! In the latest update, we'll talk about the Encased narrative and how it will affect players. You'll learn how quests and stories under the Dome are created.

Only the most attentive will learn all the secrets and story of the Encased world. Each note, terminal or voicemail contains not only a part of the game's overall plot but also stories of people, trying to survive in the rapidly collapsing society. The protagonist is not a passive observer, they're the main driving force of the game world.

Encased Dev Update 5
Post edited March 03, 2020 by CronusEmployee
high rated
As a bonus for a long silence, we publish the next update immediately. In the sixth development update we'll tell you about random encounters in Encased. You'll learn how they are created and how players can influence event outcomes. We'll also talk about easter eggs and unique rewards. Raiders, tactical puzzles, illustrated dialogues, unique items - all this awaits you in the new release of Encased development update

What lurks beneath the wastelands? Encased RPG Dev Update 6
Post edited March 04, 2020 by CronusEmployee
Please welcome our newest development update: History Behind Russian Fallout

In it we will tell you about the Russian Fallout phenomenon in the gaming industry. Let's see for ourselves what it's all about.

https://youtu.be/vDMM627xN_Q
CronusEmployee: Please welcome our newest development update: History Behind Russian Fallout

In it we will tell you about the Russian Fallout phenomenon in the gaming industry. Let's see for ourselves what it's all about.

Thanks for the heads-up.
But why always video? I rarely have time for those. I'd rather have a nicely written essay "about the Russian Fallout phenomenon in the gaming industry" that I could read in small portions ie. while commuting (or while letting my own code simmer in my head).
CronusEmployee: Please welcome our newest development update: History Behind Russian Fallout

toxicTom: Thanks for the heads-up.
But why always video? I rarely have time for those. I'd rather have a nicely written essay "about the Russian Fallout phenomenon in the gaming industry" that I could read in small portions ie. while commuting (or while letting my own code simmer in my head).
Hi. Sorry for the late reply. It's really good note. Starting today we'll post text version of the update on GOG too.

By the way. Today we release new update, and you can read full info on Encased GOG forum.

https://www.gog.com/forum/encased_a_scifi_postapocalyptic_rpg/third_content_patch_will_be_released_on_august_13
Thanks for the update and info, as always!

By the way, any news on when will the first settlers helmet be available to GOG users?
Post edited August 11, 2020 by Lone_Scout