It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dive into a post-apocalyptic world where cosmic horrors long for humanity but meet punks with shotguns. Death Trash, a game that combines old-school role-playing and modern action gameplay, is now available as the game in development on GOG.COM along with a 10% discount that will last until 16th August 2021, 3 PM UTC.

Note: This game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
*plopp*
Going to buy it later today. :)
This looks good. I wish the graphics were a touch less chunky, but it still looks like fun. I will wishlist it for the day when it is no longer in dev. I don't buy incomplete products.
will buy this later for sure!
it's sad when old-school means manual saving and no roguelike elements or procedurally generated nonsense, but that's what 87.3% of games these days don't have and have respectively. real-time combat is probably a dealbreaker for me, but looks good otherwise, especially with basic features like the aforementioned manual saving.
very charming, and with German! For Linux even. I'll take this trash in (the wishlist).
Saw Ragnar's video about this and while I'm no client for rpgs I'll still let this go to my wishlist for now.
Too ugly, will pass.

Even pixelated games can be done with style ( Undungeon or Huntdown ).
Post edited August 05, 2021 by Tarhiel
I'll wait for it to leave 'in dev' to decide whether it is something for me or not.
Death Trash
Welcomes Friends!
Except Cosmic Horrors kinds
Are not served.

Tempted to give it a go cause of the art settings.
Scenario and graphics look promising (also the movement does) and it's absolutely not ugly! Looks like a Fallout-family member. Must be the isometric view and the color palette. Good choice @dev!
This looks like it could be something special. Especially neat to see local co-op used.
Okay I had to wishlist this one. Looks cool.
Noticed the topic but misread the title at first, I was momentarily excited that Death Track was finally here (a game kind of like Twisted Metal that I used to love 30 years ago, I think it was published by Activision but I haven't seen any sign of it for sale in the entire history of the Internet, though there is a sequel from 2009 that gets mixed reviews). Anyway this new game might be cool too. Now that I look at it... the co-op feature sounds good, though I will likely lack anybody to play it with, and the artstyle reminds me of Dungeon of the Endless, which I quite liked. Will take another look when it's completed.