It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The successful indie survival RPG comes back in big style! Dead Age 2 is now available as the game in development on GOG.COM with a 10% discount lasting until 23rd July 2020, 3 PM UTC. The game features a unique combination of survival, management, turn-based combat, a classic RPG experience with tons of quests and a story in which your decisions directly affect plot progression!

You get an additional 10% off the already discounted price of Dead Age 2 if you own Dead Age in your game library. Also, until 23rd July 2020, 3 PM UTC, Dead Age is available 80% off on GOG.COM.

Note: This game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
Not really into zombie games, so I think I'll give this a pass.
Still haven't booted up the first one yet, but the concept is interesting enough that this is an instabuy for me.
GOG.com: The successful indie survival RPG comes back in big style! Dead Age 2 is now available as the game in development on GOG.COM with a 10% discount lasting until 23rd July 2020, 3 PM UTC. The game features a unique combination of survival, management, turn-based combat, a classic RPG experience with tons of quests and a story in which your decisions directly affect plot progression!

You get an additional 10% off the already discounted price of Dead Age 2 if you own Dead Age in your game library. Also, until 23rd July 2020, 3 PM UTC, Dead Age is available 80% off on GOG.COM.

Note: This game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
Discount seems to be showing as 19% rather than 20% it's only 18 cents diffrence but still a bug so seemed worth mentioning.
Nice!

Will probably look into this one when it releases.

I just played Dead Age last month after showed up here and it was actually a lot of fun. Simple, but just deep enough. An engaging little game that kept my attention. Fun risk / reward system when exploring. Hope for more of the same, but bigger!
GOG.com: The successful indie survival RPG comes back in big style! Dead Age 2 is now available as the game in development on GOG.COM with a 10% discount lasting until 23rd July 2020, 3 PM UTC. The game features a unique combination of survival, management, turn-based combat, a classic RPG experience with tons of quests and a story in which your decisions directly affect plot progression!

RoseLegion: Discount seems to be showing as 19% rather than 20% it's only 18 cents diffrence but still a bug so seemed worth mentioning.
GOG's infamous 10% not really being 10%. It's 10% off what's left, so 10% off 90%. It's correct.
RoseLegion: Discount seems to be showing as 19% rather than 20% it's only 18 cents diffrence but still a bug so seemed worth mentioning.
PromZA: GOG's infamous 10% not really being 10%. It's 10% off what's left, so 10% off 90%. It's correct.
Oh really? This is my first encounter with this phenomenon. Had no idea it was a recurring thing.
PromZA: GOG's infamous 10% not really being 10%. It's 10% off what's left, so 10% off 90%. It's correct.
RoseLegion: Oh really? This is my first encounter with this phenomenon. Had no idea it was a recurring thing.
Depends on the wording usually. In this case, it specifically says "additional 10% off the already discounted price". Meaning AFTER the 10% base discount has been applied, you get additional 10% reduction on the remaining price (90%) so additional 9%.
Post edited July 27, 2020 by idbeholdME
RoseLegion: Oh really? This is my first encounter with this phenomenon. Had no idea it was a recurring thing.
idbeholdME: Depends on the wording usually. In this case, it specifically says "additional 10% off the already discounted price". Meaning AFTER the 10% base discount has been applied, you get additional 10% reduction on the remaining price (90%) so additional 9%.
Ah, I see. Thanks for the information :)
I had no idea that's how this was working.