It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Turn-based strategy game in a world steeped in ancient magic. Immerse yourself in its history and explore forgotten land full of magical creatures. Clash II is available on GOG in early access and you get its Soundtrack DLC for free. Gather and train an army, expand your stronghold, upgrade your heroes! Lead one side of the conflict and decide the fate of the continent!
I know it's early access, but the fact that ATM it has only campaign for one side (and no skirmish mode or multiplayer) is a bit disappointing. Yeah, it is supposed to be delivered in about 6-9 months, but looking on the fact how many delays Clash II had already, I'm expecting that it will take them more time.
Graphics are outright awful, even on screenshots. I almost feel how my eyes will be bleeding while playing it.
Seeker Crowe: Graphics are outright awful, even on screenshots. I almost feel how my eyes will be bleeding while playing it.
I don't think the quality is too bad, but it's pretty hard to see. The models and terrain isn't too shabby IMO.
Post edited October 28, 2022 by J Lo
Seeker Crowe: Graphics are outright awful, even on screenshots. I almost feel how my eyes will be bleeding while playing it.
The graphic seem ok (even good) to me. It's the terrible lighting (or lack thereof) they have use in the game, which makes seeing things extremely difficult, confusing, and unpleasant to look at for too long...
Supported.
Played for ~1h over vanilla Wine. The Intro movie is not rendered (if there's any) otherwise plays fine in "Potato" graphics settings on my laptop.
Reminds me mostly of "Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes".
It's been a long time, but there is finally a full release date - 15th February:
https://twitter.com/PrimeBitGames/status/1753032156572524786

It;s a shame that during whole EA there was no content aside from pagan campaign (so all other attrractions, like second campaign (or in general second playable faction), skirmish, multiplayer etc will be available on full release launch). But at the same time, I apprieciate technical polishing the game, have hope that all content from full release will work as good as the current one.

Have hope that the game will catch more attention after full release.
MartiusR: It's been a long time, but there is finally a full release date - 15th February:

It;s a shame that during whole EA there was no content aside from pagan campaign (so all other attrractions, like second campaign (or in general second playable faction), skirmish, multiplayer etc will be available on full release launch). But at the same time, I apprieciate technical polishing the game, have hope that all content from full release will work as good as the current one.

So, it is a recommendation for you ?

One, another, quick question, i noticed one of the screenshots detailing what i think was 8 controlleable characters. Is 8 characters the size for your party/army ?
Post edited February 02, 2024 by Zimerius
MartiusR: It's been a long time, but there is finally a full release date - 15th February:

Zimerius: So, it is a recommendation for you ?

One, another, quick question, i noticed one of the screenshots detailing what i think was 8 controlleable characters. Is 8 characters the size for your party/army ?
Hmm, I would say yes, but it's a bit "cautious" recommendation - based only on content from early access. But I will definitely share impressions after receiving full content. So far I think it's quite enjoyable game.

And yes, I see that at the moment 8 units is the maximum size of the squad (including hero leading the army).
Post edited February 03, 2024 by MartiusR
Zimerius: So, it is a recommendation for you ?

MartiusR: Hmm, I would say yes, but it's a bit "cautious" recommendation - based only on content from early access. But I will definitely share impressions after receiving full content. So far I think it's quite enjoyable game.

And yes, I see that at the moment 8 units is the maximum size of the squad (including hero leading the army).
good to know. . . i really should not be spending anymore money on yet another title, at least not untill i broke some similar titles in my library . . . but this game seems like a nice to have!

Awaiting impressions for now