It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play a game that enables you to create and destroy on an unimaginable scale. Universe Sandbox from Giant Army studio is now available as Game in Development on GOG.COM.

It’s a space simulator that merges together real-time gravity, climate, collision, and material interactions to reveal the beauty of our universe and the fragility of our planet.

Until 12th February 2020, 2 PM UTC, Universe Sandbox Game in Development is available on GOG.COM with a special 33% discount.

Note: This game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
This game looks complicated. Is it easy ot play?
McMicroDonalds: This game looks complicated. Is it easy ot play?
It looks more complicated than it is. There are a bunch of tutorials included with the game to explain the basics.

No harm to try it out. Keep in mind that the game is in development and a different refund policy is applicable: "You can return the game within 14 days of your purchase - no questions asked. Your refund can be processed in GOG Wallet funds or the currency you used to make the purchase."

So, if you think it is too complicated, just get a refund.
McMicroDonalds: This game looks complicated. Is it easy ot play?
"This simulation looks complicated. Is it easy to muck around in?"

Is how i'd re-phrase your question. It is not as complicated as it looks in terms of being able to 'muck around'. Within 5 mins of the start up tutorial you are easily throwing moons at the earth etc.

So you can do lots of crazy destructive things both quickly and easily. Understanding everything, that's where the complexity lies and i understand very little of that currently, but it does not get in the way of my having a good time with the simulation and being able to muck around with it.